"Account does not exist"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rouge567

01-22-2013

Account Does Not Exist
While trying to log in today, it said, that my account didn't exist. I tried over and over to log in, and tried to use the forgot password feature, but it said there my account didn't exist. I checked my email, no bans or anything. I could log in to the client fine.
After browsing through the forums a while trying to find out how to fix it, it logged me in automatically after about 8 pages of browsing.
Why does this happen???

Rouge567

01-24-2013

My account was not hacked. This is the account that the login said didn't exist that I am using right now. I was scared, because it said my account didn't exist, but... after browsing several pages of the forum, it logged me in automatically and problem solved. I just want to know why it happens.

McDManager

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

Greetings Rouge!

This is a known bug currently! Riot staff is aware and working on a fix! Until then this is the only quick fix for the issue that is known!

https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...nied-on-forums

-Best of Luck!
McD

HolyMegaTrixta

02-01-2013

I tried the "quick fix" and.... No fix... Is this still unresolved? I miss league......