Samurai Pack: Community

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iam Versatility

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

Samurai Pack: Community

Hello everyone, iam Versatility here. I want to start up this community, I am looking to create a fun community for experienced players who wanna grow stronger within teams and as a community. I do not have a website yet or anything like that, first I wanna get started and see what direction the community will go first. Hopefully along the way I will meet some web designers or graphic artists who could help make this community grow much bigger.

But for now I am looking for players who want to grow stronger as a community. I have ideas for fun game modes and tournaments perhaps with prizes if we get big enough and get some sponsors but this is all down the road. Right now I am trying to build "Samurai Pack's" FOUNDATION.

We will be using Raidcall as our chat its free and doesn't lag with lots of room space.
in game chat channel will be Samurai Pack Community

iam Versatility

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

bump

iam Versatility

01-23-2013

bump