Idea for making a LoL campaign mode.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spank Tha Fudge

01-22-2013

Hello all fellow summoners!
I recently came up with this idea of a league of legends campaign mode. But as most of my ideas and stuff is in my head i'm gonna try to explain it as best as i can here.
Basically what i have in my mind is like a campaign story about the war between Demacia and Noxus, where you get to choose between if you want to play as Demacia or Noxus. The whole campaign story will be filled with missions as a normally campaign game, the missions, you will be playing as a LoL champion who is best themed for the mission, like imagine one mission is like a hugh battlefield where Noxus and Demacia fight over something, and in these kind of missions you will be playing champions like Jarvan, Garen, Swain depending on which city you chose. Then there can also be like missions themed for a certain champion like a stealth op mission where you play as Talon who is going to assassinate a high Demacian commander or something. Some mission will even be perfect suited for some champions, like a seabattle which Swain could use his Bilgewater skin or like the ending battle of the story ends with Jarvan using his Victorious Jarvan skin.
I'm hoping you are starting to imagine what im writing and starting to get the idea infected in your heads.

Well i know that this project ( if it ever go serious mode ) will have some issues. Like it will will cost tons of money to create and hiring staff to create this but i have some ideas to making this thing making money for you riot.
The only free story everyone can play is the one i have wrote about, the Demacia and Noxus war, this one will be free. But when you have finished this one, you can unlock new storys with riot points, like the Ionian story, the Shadow isle story, the Freljord story, yea this list can be made long and of course everyone of these storys will have their different champions and environment. Like you can buy the ''Coast' bundle for a certain amount of Riot points that include the storys Piltower, Zaun and Bilgewater, yea just some random ideas. I also think this might attract gamers that don't play games like LoL to come and play this game just to play the Campaign mode and might also start to play the ''normal'' League of Legends. And of course this will be made in the same style as League is now.

I don't know everyone, this thing might cost to much to be made, but there is some ways to earn money on this, i know that alot of players would spend a bunch of Riot points and have a huge interest in this. I just wanted to post this here and see what you guys think
And a huge thanks for reading.

And i am sorry for my english as I dont live in any of the english talking countrys.

Frost Archer

01-25-2013

I like the idea, but you my friend, are in the wrong forum. :S The only problem is that LoL is very multiplayer reliant and this "Campaign" mode would be pretty much like "human vs AI" Kudos to you though.

Awesomeguy8

05-08-2013

I think this is an Awesome idea! I along with many other people I know would definitely be interested in a LoL campaign. Thank you for sharing

Vasco

06-16-2013

Good ****. I like it.

Dorryza

06-16-2013

Or, it could be a 5 man team against a really large AI thing. Think Void Invasion.

team could consist of, say, ranged DPS, nuker for priority targets, utility/healer/shielder/whatever, off-tank/fighter, and tank. They fight waves of like 10 super-void-minions in a row. Fed Koggie and Cho are minibosses, final boss is uberfed Malzahar. Kassadin randomly pops in to help the team every once in a while.

*shrugs*