More stackable items like Plate of Warmage: POST YOURS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ParaBellam

01-22-2013

First up, when I heard about the new PBE item I squealed with joy. Gives you 25 AP, 20 Armor, AND you stack more with unit kills? I loved it from the start. I want to have more items that stack on kills. Not Champion Kills ala Mejai's, but minion kills, to promote farming. The bonus would be low and it would be capped, of course.

Gold Timepiece
+40 AP
+5% CDR
UNIQUE Passive: Rewind - Every 3rd unit kill gives you a permanent 1 AP and 0.5% CDR. Passive stacks at 60 AP and 20 CDR.

Amplifying Tome + Amplifying Tome + 600 g = 1470 Gold Cost.

With this item you get powerful late game, which promoted farm in lane for champs that really need it such as Heimerdinger. Numbers may need to be changed but the idea is there.

Post any of your item ideas, I really like having stackable items for minions.

RaptoRGmo7

01-22-2013

NO

ParaBellam

01-22-2013

I enjoyed the intelligent, well written out reply.

ROOOOOAST

01-22-2013

They changed warmog for a reason......................................... And 100 ap, 25 % cdr would be too strong, considering the cost, even tho it would take some time to charge. But if you rush it, gets it lv7-8 (depending farming skill) and just farm hard, you will snowball hardcore

Defarus

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROOOOOAST View Post
They changed warmog for a reason......................................... And 100 ap, 25 % cdr would be too strong, considering the cost, even tho it would take some time to charge. But if you rush it, gets it lv7-8 (depending farming skill) and just farm hard, you will snowball hardcore
It would take 180cs from getting it, (So around 60+ cs already not including kills), just to max it out. The idea wasn't about the example item, it was about the idea. And the "new" warmogs is by far better than the old.

The Lord Impaler

01-24-2013

Well their are a lot of champ kill stacking items so Riot clearly has put the idea out their, and arguably people are TOO GREEDY about killing other champions so having some CS stacking stuff might be help encouraging better farming (which is the secret to winning the game anyways). Maybe these CS stacking items should lose stacks when you lose a turret rather then when you die to contrast them yet further.

The Lord Impaler

01-24-2013

Also their is obvious potential to stack Mana per kill, given the CS available a 1:1 or even 2:1 ratio with no upper limit shouldn't be unbalanced compared with things like Manamune and Archangels Staff that can provide 1000 mana. Being CS based would give Champs with cool downs too long for the Tear derived items to use a good option for stacking mana.

MesaanaWoT

01-25-2013

no

Nea De Penserhir

01-25-2013

Incentive for farming - You have gold to buy items.

Plenty of incentive if you ask me.

The Lord Impaler

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea De Penserhir View Post
Incentive for farming - You have gold to buy items.

Incentive for killing Champs - You get gold to buy items, AND enemies get a timeout

Clearly you belive Riot should remove all the items that have kill stacking.