attempting to reconnect

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

alaskaneagle

01-22-2013

Anyone else having issues with this?

I just got screwed out of two ranked games, first one my carry dc'd for 5+ minutes, then they hit me with it at a key moment.

Another game they hit me with it so bad I was moving sideways all over the place and couldn't do anything for about 5 minutes when I needed to go help my team. I was top and couldn't help because of this glitch and their top could go freely.

So anyone else having these issues. O and I checked my connection it's fine and stable. It's not on my end.

alaskaneagle

01-22-2013

just did a norm draft and there wasn't a bit of lag or anything. why is it dc'ing me from ranked games and only ranked games.

Iriog

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskaneagle View Post

Anyone else having issues with this?

I just got screwed out of two ranked games, first one my carry dc'd for 5+ minutes, then they hit me with it at a key moment.

Another game they hit me with it so bad I was moving sideways all over the place and couldn't do anything for about 5 minutes when I needed to go help my team. I was top and couldn't help because of this glitch and their top could go freely.

So anyone else having these issues. O and I checked my connection it's fine and stable. It's not on my end.
Hey alaskaneagle, it seems like this is a support or bug issue. Seeing how this is a New Player forum I am not sure how much we can help with your specific problem.

Here is the Bug Thread
and here is the Support Thread

alaskaneagle

01-22-2013

I was asking if anyone else was having issues. It's good to know if it's happening to everyone a few or just me.

I put a similiar thread in the bug section already. Thx for the info though it's good to post things like that so others know what to do.