1600 Top/Jungle LFT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

abC TowN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

I am looking for a more dedicated team, I had one of these up not too long ago but there was no set practice schedule and I am looking for more.

Currently floating around the 1550's in elo. So I'd like a team around 1500/1600+ must have a dedicated schedule, or if it's a new team thats fine we'll put together a schedule that works with everyone.

I sadly can't practice on Mon/Wed due to school starting for me again.

I usually play anywhere from 5 to 10 hours a day, just depends if I'm off work that day or not.

I can stream, and would be willing to stream if need to.

I've played in numerous online tourneys so far that people set up, I've done z33ks and go4lol.

Feel free to add me in game to discuss more, please don't ask me to add you... I don't really check these once I post em. IGN = abC TowN

baseballstar77

01-22-2013

Please add my IGN so i could speak with you Baseballstar77

abC TowN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

bump

abC TowN

01-22-2013

Currently on, and will be for the rest of the night.

abC TowN

01-22-2013

bump it up

abC TowN

01-22-2013

bump