Jayce Skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trampa Lamp

01-22-2013

Please make a new skin for Jayce, he has to be my favourite champion so far. I have all ready bought the full metal Jayce skin and was hoping for another new cool jayce skin.

Sorry I wasn't sure which forum to post it in, so I am posting it here hoping one of the developers sees it.

MrJayGoBOOM

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

^^^ Please Riot. I love Jayce, has to be up there my top 5, but the full Metal Jayce skin is just isn't my style. Preferably something with Red. Same thing with Vi, I love the champ but I'm not a huge fan of the only option for the skin. I actually really really like the original design for both champs and to be honest I would be willing to pay for those, but hey. Thanks!.

Trampa Lamp

01-22-2013

I do like the full metal Jayce skin, looks pretty badass imo. However I'm sick of it now lol

Need more Jayce skins please.

Maybe another Gundam/robot like skin. His armor color could change as he gets higher level etc kind of like ezreal's evolving armor. His hammer could get more bigger or more spikier I dont know just thinking out loud.

Trampa Lamp

01-24-2013

I cant possibly be the only Jayce fan

MrJayGoBOOM

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trampa Lamp View Post
I cant possibly be the only Jayce fan
You are not good sir. We shall stand together. FOR PILTOVER! FOR PROGRESS!

FrozenRemnant

01-27-2013

I agree more Jayce skins, and make good ones, I don't want any more of that Neon Strike Vi style nonsense going on.

Trampa Lamp

01-30-2013

Do eeeet!!

Trampa Lamp

02-03-2013

shameless bump