People who vote do not check all the cases

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pramit the great

01-22-2013

otherwise, how is this pardoned? http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6152792/#nogo

look at cases 4 and 5

i think riot should only have individual game judging, where you tick punish or pardon on a single game instead of a number of games

170 Calories

01-22-2013

Well sure those games have some stuff in them, but for me this guy is really low on the toxic scale. I would pardon this case.

Lord Ferret

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

The order that the games are in are random. So those game 4 and 5 could be 1 for others.

Lord Ferret

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

Anyone else bothered that everyone uses the word case instead of game. What you are voting on is the whole case. Each tab is an individual game.

It bothers me when people say something like the op. Why not vote on a case instead of a case as a whole. Its just weird.

Gsniper

01-22-2013

Individual games need to be voted on, not cases.

I agree with the OP- that would make tribunal have a lot more accuracy I believe.

PenguinKillBear

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gsniper View Post

I agree with the OP- that would make tribunal have a lot more accuracy I believe.
it is already extremely accurate.

pramit the great

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gsniper View Post

my bad, i have fixed it now

i am not sure if this a bug with the forums, but the title is not updating. In the post preview, it shows the correct title though

Lord Ferret

01-22-2013

I go agree that the tribunal needs to be voted on game by game not by a case as a whole.

GibberishAlpha

01-22-2013

Yeah, game by game makes sense, as it seems to me this guy was probably reported for feeding in the first three games and toxic in the last two, and yeah, i would have voted punish.

Tyrzun

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by pramit the great View Post
otherwise, how is this pardoned? http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6152792/#nogo

look at cases 4 and 5

i think riot should only have individual game judging, where you tick punish or pardon on a single game instead of a number of games
Game 4 he taunts the enemy, and he keeps insulting a possible new player.

Insulting new player CANNOT be tolerated and he harassed the guy.

Guilty.

LEAVE NO NEWBIE BEHIND! It has it's own section of the Summoner's Code. This jerk left the new player and insulted him. It's a blatant violation of the Summoner's Code and you judges need to stop tolerating that garbage!

"Never get frustrated by an inexperienced player’s performance. At some point, you were just as green as they were, even if it was the day that you downloaded the League of Legends client. Have a little patience, and try and help the player step up to a level where both of you can enjoy the game"

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ply&p=33777929

NOOB cannot be tolerated, 1 time... I'll let it slide. Over and over... oh now.

Actually admitting in the game that you are abandoning your lane because someone is new? Not acceptable.

Bullying should never be tolerated.

2 veterans taking a couple shots at each other is totally different.