Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


how many

1
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hi dad hru

Member

01-22-2013

Ok my friend just got banned 3times now can the next one be a perm?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exploding Barrel

Senior Member

01-22-2013

Yes it can.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hi dad hru

Member

01-22-2013

would it have to be like really really bad for it to happend since ive seen people get banned like 5-10times and still no perm


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exploding Barrel

Senior Member

01-22-2013

It doesn't matter how bad it is, it matters how soon it happens. If he gets banned again right away it might be a permaban. If he plays for 6 months without being punished and then gets banned, it probably won't be.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PenguinKillBear

Senior Member

01-22-2013

Quote:
hi dad hru:
would it have to be like really really bad for it to happend since ive seen people get banned like 5-10times and still no perm

That is up to Riot


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kirska

Senior Member

01-22-2013

Quote:
Exploding Barrel:
It doesn't matter how bad it is, it matters how soon it happens. If he gets banned again right away it might be a permaban. If he plays for 6 months without being punished and then gets banned, it probably won't be.

It can matter how bad it is. Riot can upgrade a ban to permaban early if they want. Happens for especially vile cases.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exploding Barrel

Senior Member

01-22-2013

Quote:
Kirska:
It can matter how bad it is. Riot can upgrade a ban to permaban early if they want. Happens for especially vile cases.


Yeah but I'm trying to keep things simple for this guy. This is his 6th thread or so asking a one-line question this week.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Ferret

Recruiter

01-22-2013

... threads are you going to make?


1