is rumble worth it

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TragicDeathFade

08-14-2012

i know he has been nerfed which i think took away to much damage and i want to know if he is any good now
Edit:
i decided to buy rumble and he is fun but i cant seem to start off a game 2 good what should my starting items be

JRotund

08-14-2012

still fun to burn people, and still fun to drop ult on entire team - so yeah, worth it.

Llethander

08-14-2012

They dropped a minor nerf on his shield and fixed a bug with his flamethrower that was causing it to do more damage than intended. He is still perfectly viable and a great tanky-AP champion.

Also his ult is one of the most team fight changing ults in the game.

I'd say he's worth it.

Epsilaun

08-14-2012

yea he is fun and worth it, i was wondering about his q for longest time tho because to me the numbers seemed grossly overpowered on his ultimate, i mean by level 7 or so you were talking that according to the math he did like 650+ depending on your feed level over 3 seconds every like 6 seconds or 5 seconds or whatever, yet he never seemed to do nearly that much when i played him, and thats usually not including the 30% dangerzone upgrade, yet he never seemed to do nearly that much when i played him. So yea the damage he did do was balanced around his bug, bug fixed the numbers they selected made the ability actually hitting all of its hits much too high

so now that he will be where he was intended, still worth it

TragicDeathFade

08-14-2012

i did buy him and i am having shortcoming in alot of my matches maybe its just they are countering me or i don't know the match-ups 2 well so it might just take time to get used to him

Flandag

08-14-2012

Yes.

Granted Rumble has been my main since his initial release. Through nerfs and buffs, he's still my champ!

Note: Rumble was always good before the recent nerf. Half that nerf wasn't even a nerf, but a justified FIX. It made him broken, and I'll never deny that even as a Rumble-main. The shield nerf was minor, made me frown a bit, but I can see the reasoning behind it. His passive nerf irked me though. >.<

Myrmidont

08-14-2012

He's hard to play, and really good.

In my opinion thats a good thing, added to a great thing.

also his damage should still be better than it was pre nerf with the Q fix, although the passive change is :C

Pick him up, you won't find a mech more cool in this game anywhere else.

TragicDeathFade

08-14-2012

bump for info

Dunnyworld

01-20-2013

i like to start him with a liandry if ur doing good
or a rylai if ur not as good
then get the other item
and then a rabaddon

xHeimtechZX

01-21-2013

Rumble has the current highest win rate, I would say yes.