Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Looking for Ranked 5v5's

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Looking for Ranked 5v5 team.
I excel greatly as a Top Laner, and find it very easy to win Top Lane the majority of the time. I'd agree ELO hell exists, and I cannot get out of 12-1300's. I will not place blame anywhere but I would like to find a team that is looking to be competitive and excel.

To consider:
I do ward my lane
I always try to counter if I can.
I roam/gank when I can

Champions I'm best at, in order my best:
1. Riven, my best, the only one who counters me with her is Garen.
2. Irelia, very good with her, - Garen/Olaf
3. Garen, very good with him, I always build tanky - Teemo(but who plays him in competitive ranked?), maybe kayle as well.
4. Jax, very good with him, usually pick against an Irelia/Fiora.
5. Olaf, very good with him, pick him vrs Jax or when my team needs a tanky damage dealing initiator.
6. Yorick, no real solid counter. There are champions that can lane/sustain against him but not beat him. Falls off late game.
7. Jayce, solid with Jayce, hes not my best but I am good with him. And he counters most melee bruisers.
8. Fiora, I'm extremely good with her, however I placed her lower because she has no CC. Only real counter is Jax/Singed.
9. Darius, very good with him, however I find the champions he counters Garen/Riven/irelia can counter as well, and they bring more to team fights. Feel like Darius is a solo queue champ due to his need to constantly KS.

I play other champs such as Cho'Gath, Teemo, Vi, Warwick, Nasus, Diana, Akali, however they are not ideal for me.
Lastly, I assure you i'm a very skilled top laner who knows the mechanics of playing in top lane inside and out, and my top 5 champions I very very rarely do poorly with.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Buy zed. get better with him. You wont regret it.