kha zix heal is soooo damn wrong

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

deirin

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by EzrealTooStronk View Post
If your crying that kha' is op, how about nidalee taking half peoples health bars at level 1? As previously stated.. Kha'zix has TERRIBLE mana problems and can only get off 3 or so before going oom. It's like a less OP nid E... Hers costs 60 mana rank 1 and heals a decent amount (I don't have the exact number sitting in front of me) and to add to that.. she doesn't even have to be around anyone to cast it.

Time to nerf Irelia.
well if he is op or not is rather hard to say...but he is banned 76% of games...

ap nid only has spear...
ad kha has 3 ability and auto...
you cant really compare em...but even if you did...nid heal is 190+some ap ratio at max lvl and it up attack speed for about 4 attack...gives maybe 1 free attack on 4...
kha is insta cast insta heal...and he can spam rest of burst + give 1 free attack usually...

terrible mana problem...hard to say...

B1 GateKeeper

Senior Recruiter

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by deirin View Post
well if he is op or not is rather hard to say...but he is banned 76% of games...

ap nid only has spear...
ad kha has 3 ability and auto...
you cant really compare em...but even if you did...nid heal is 190+some ap ratio at max lvl and it up attack speed for about 4 attack...gives maybe 1 free attack on 4...
kha is insta cast insta heal...and he can spam rest of burst + give 1 free attack usually...

terrible mana problem...hard to say...
I can agree with you on part of that.

Nidalee only has the spear, yes, but the spear still doesnt the equal amount of dmg as kha' burst late game.

The other point I wanna bring up is that in order to do ANY type of burst with kha' outside of his heal, the person he's attacking has to be isolated, or else it will only do half the potential damage.

And to answer the mana point, it is 100% true... I main kha, and have some real bad mana problems until mid level (without blue that is)

Still going with the option of nerfing Irelia however.

deirin

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by EzrealTooStronk View Post
I can agree with you on part of that.

Nidalee only has the spear, yes, but the spear still doesnt the equal amount of dmg as kha' burst late game.

The other point I wanna bring up is that in order to do ANY type of burst with kha' outside of his heal, the person he's attacking has to be isolated, or else it will only do half the potential damage.

And to answer the mana point, it is 100% true... I main kha, and have some real bad mana problems until mid level (without blue that is)

Still going with the option of nerfing Irelia however.
isolated target only seam to affect his q:
Deals 70/100/130/160/190 (+1.5) physical damage. If the target is isolated, the amount is increased to 100/145/190/235/280 (+2).
idk if isolated count minion or not...kinda huge dmg in any case...(early)...for a 3.5 sec c/d...

adc

01-22-2013

Isolation counts minions, yes.

deirin

01-22-2013

anyway...what are you suposed to do when he leaps at you...the leap is so fast...you cant really react in time to dodge it...

thats 1 of the part that i dont understand with that champ...

B1 GateKeeper

Senior Recruiter

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by deirin View Post
anyway...what are you suposed to do when he leaps at you...the leap is so fast...you cant really react in time to dodge it...

thats 1 of the part that i dont understand with that champ...
Thats like asking what are you supposed to do when akali ults to you, or kat tele's to you... you just dont put yourself in a position where you will be screwed if you take a hit

HeyThereDeLeila

01-22-2013

Khazix's job is to eliminate any champion that has OP burst but also squishy. Not to mention that he is an assassin. You also have to remember that khazix is also squishy himself. Whenever I play Khazix, I have to think properly and understand whats going on. I don't just go in and try to kill 5 people because if you are playing Khazix, you are the key to winning the game.

CurryMonstaNACHO

01-22-2013

1v1 me bro

SeCKS Egai

01-22-2013

A 160hp heal is pretty minimal - When a khaz performs well - its not a reliance on that heal that makes him/her so devastating.

Chingmeister

01-22-2013

I dont see how a huge cone with 850 range nuke/heal/bonus damage nuke from passive/snare from passive spammable ability with high ratios is in any way OP.

Sure it is better than current abilities that are similiar like Ashe's volley, or Karma's 550 range cone, which can heal if you also use an ultimate charge, but that doesn't mean anything. What ability isn't better than an ability of Karma's?