Low Elo.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hey Its Adam

01-22-2013

It's really annoying me. Let me express my problems:

AFKERS:

I have had 3 games with afk. Eveylnn goes 0/2 and rage quits. Kassadin afks after loosing lane. Garen leaving after loosing his lane.

SUPPORTS TAKING CS:

Has happened 3 times. One with a kayle, one with an alistar, one with another kayle. They all ended up with 100+ cs at the end of the game and depriving the ADC with his much needed cs. The enemy team's adc had x2 more and so, they lost lane, and I have more to carry

ONLY ONE WINNING LANE:

It happens almost every game, I am the only one to win a lane. One game I was the only one with a kill.

450 IP CHAMPS:

Like Annie is okay. But someone insta-locking poppy when top is taken, or garen and then ends up feeding. Who plays poppy and garen in ranked? And kayle support is all I see and they loose there lane because they don't use there ult effectively.

LANE SWAPS:

No one does it. I love to do it because in low elo people usually don't know how to deal with it but I do so I go top and my team usually does good. But it takes my team 25 minutes to push down a tower and I am deprived of CS and kills so I can't carry

MEXICANS:

Can't communicate???

Jungle warwick 20 cs whole game no smite heal + exhaust no useful ults feeds

spams chat: NO ESPONAL

Koby

01-22-2013

The last part is just racist if you hate this so much go to normal draft and learn your role in the game im at the point where in normals im always with 1500-1700 elo players every game and atm i am climbing my way out of low elo with my main rammus just spam games with a champ don't rage encourage ur team and you can do fine its all up to you to spend the time tho.
Also you can still carry if your the only one winning try roaming to other lanes help them win then it just starts snowballing try it if you find just ur self winning

Delete Teemo

01-22-2013

AFKERS: Your team actually has less chance to get an afk than the enemy. It happens. Usually if you don't harass someone after they lose lane, they wont afk.

SUPPORTS TAKING CS: Don't force people who dont know how to support to support. If they don't support well, they will probably suck. And that will make your adc suck. And that will make the enemy adc fed.

ONLY ONE WINNING LANE: You're generalising far too much, and I'm guessing you conveiniently forgot about the games when this scenario didnt happen, or when YOU were one of the losing lanes.

Also, KDR means nothing if you don't blow up the nexus.

450 IP CHAMPS: Whats wrong with them? Price is determined by time of release, not OPness. Maybe if you stop harassing people who play these champs, you might get less afkers.

LANE SWAPS: People are always apprehensive about this, because it can go horribly wrong. Just aask nicely, and hope they say yes

MEXICANS: The server is called NORTH AMERICA, not WHITE PEOPLE LAND. Don't hate, man

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning-Kruger_effect

Oh, and imma just post this here

Keuzen

01-22-2013

^ Well Played!

Hey Its Adam

01-22-2013

Who said I harass them? I don't force supports. I didn't judge all 450 ip champs just the people who go Poppy and garen and then there lane gets snowballed.

I don't mean to hate on Mexicans. It's just that it hurts the team with a loss of communication. More of just a 1 game grudge when you can't communicate with your jungle because they don't speak your language.

I have had 3 games with an afk, but I have never played a game with an enemy afk.
:/

Delete Teemo

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey Its Adam View Post
Who said I harass them? I don't force supports. I didn't judge all 450 ip champs just the people who go Poppy and garen and then there lane gets snowballed.

I don't mean to hate on Mexicans. It's just that it hurts the team with a loss of communication. More of just a 1 game grudge when you can't communicate with your jungle because they don't speak your language.

I have had 3 games with an afk, but I have never played a game with an enemy afk.

Tough luck. If you play enough ranked, you'll get to your true elo, whatever that may be.

adc

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey Its Adam View Post

I think the funny part is that Garen is actually a fairly viable hero right now.

Hey Its Adam

01-22-2013

Garen is a very viable hero. I use to main him when I first joined and got over 10 quadras with him. It's just that people don't know how to play him correctly and end up feeding. But then again this is very biased since I don't even have more then 10 games played...

Delete Teemo

01-22-2013

if you're just gonna take everything you put in your OP back, why did you post it in the first place

Alexximus

01-22-2013

Woooaaah, what the hell with these guys????? This server is called NORTH AMERICA, not USA server, or Canadian server, or "Mexican" server, whats the problem with being Mexican? I mean yeah, you can have a problem when they don't communicate, but...c'mon, like 80% of Mexican population that plays this game CAN actually talk in English, the matter is, almost all the time you hear Spanish and you go like berserk, just ask nicely next time and I'm sure they will deliver