Which RP idea do you like?

Breath of Life. 15 93.75%
Wildfire. 1 6.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Future RP ideas.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Luparis

01-23-2013

Well, I am already DM of a current thread which is still running quite strong. So, for now this is only discussion. The sign up will likely be in a day or two.

When I say moderate power levels, think your average knight. Basic abilities, maybe an aura of armor, or command, something simple but effective. But slightly more powerful, like Garen, who has the ability to sprint and silence enemies. When you think of your powers, don't think of them as being able to decimate whole groups of enemies, or even one with ease.

As the RP would start, enemies would be very strong, just to usher you into the world. Later on, they would be simpler to expedite things, and at certain, particular points the enemies will be too much for just you at all. I'm not sure if this in anyway helps you understand, but regardless, I will show some examples later unless someone else doesn't.

SmileyDemon

01-23-2013

I will be joining as a new character Rook

TheShadowOfChaos

01-23-2013

Hey about how many years in the future would this rp happen in...like a decade or two.

Luparis

01-23-2013

Actually, Shadow, it's still within the time frame, a couple years later. The city-states aren't gone, nor is the League, but they are all very broken and confused. Many Champions are dead, and that includes Jarvan, among others to be discovered later.

Wizerdlol

01-23-2013

I'll join as Wizerdlol (wow shocker, my OC is called Wiz... :P)

muggtonp

01-24-2013

I'm interested. And if I get in, I promise not to get in a car accident again.

Not that it was my fault in the first place.

FilFire

01-24-2013

Might see if I could join this with one of my few non-ridiculous characters: David Faucon.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

I could use Victus or Geokhan, depending on the storyline.

Or if neither really fit I could make another.

Luparis

01-25-2013

Well, less used OC's is my preference for this one. People seldom used, or newly created. But, I've never seen Rook, Smiley, and I have never seen Victus either. Both seem moderately powered, good character, and can expand easily. Both will be approved. Geokhan is too familiar and developed, I think.

Wizerd, if you can't think of anyone else, he's fine. I've seen Wiz in an RP or two and he isn't oveerly powerful. Which is good. As for Fil, your character seems okay, as far as your characters go 0.o

Cupcake and Overseer, your characters are just beyond the power range, or too complicated. Mages are alright for this thread, but keep in mind they are NOT well liked because of the Arcane Plague magic has caused. Any mages participating in this will be severely hindered, and hinder their allies as well.

Again, I'll be working on this during my off time. So keep an eye out for the sign up, and if you have any questions still, this is the place to do it.

Wizerdlol

01-25-2013

Actually, on second thought, Ill use Juliana. Easy to find in galiore, on phone and hard to post link. Even if she is blessed by a goddess, she is still almost the same in power than Wiz, even weaker maybe for her lack of brains in a fight

Been wanting to use her, but always the rp i join with her closes lol

Edit: Back home, got the link