Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Which RP idea do you like?

Breath of Life. 15 93.75%
Wildfire. 1 6.25%
Voters 16 .

Future RP ideas.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wizerdlol

01-23-2013

Alrighty!

Luparis

01-23-2013

I'm actually very surprised by the amount of favor shown to this one. It was either these 2 or another revival I had discussed with some people awhile back. I think though, that Breath of Life is going to be a really fun adventure type deal.

Wizerdlol

01-23-2013

Actually, I have a question. You say the leader of the Raven Nest is asking his friends and stuff to help, does that mean OCs with no relations to it cant be involved, or can we warp it so OCs would... I dunno, maybe for some reason know the person? Or do we need to actually be related to Raven's Nest, or can we be from another organization but happens to 'Bump Into' the Raven Nest group?

Luparis

01-23-2013

I recommend next to Original OC's. Especially since most of us have slightly higher than the average persons power level. You can, or should be part of Raven's Nest, but since this is clearly a very new group, in a very new setting - this is impossible.

You will need to show me who you are interested in placing in this. And be aware, the world is very, very dangerous. There are monsters, a massive plague, hostile peoples, and rival factions. We are jsut one faction in hundreds.

Shinozaki Ayumi

01-23-2013

erhm, Luparis,

the person who I want to put in here may be a wild card. She's from Piltover, yeah. But she's a Warlock (Demons. Fire. Etc.)

This is her Profile (http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2606). I'll throw you an invite in client to talk about it or something.

Leethes

01-23-2013

I realy like the breath of life idea, its like one thing ive always liked to RP about. But ive never been in such a RP like this before where u sign in, but i can try one time has to be the first count me in

Luparis

01-23-2013

Interesting Cupcake, though the power level is high. Perhaps because of the sheer amount of abilities... Once I actually start the sign up I will post a couple of profiles to show you how strong they should be, and a post to appropriately demonstrate our setting.

Neroth

01-23-2013

I like the idea of the 1st one a lot, and would like to join in..... tho i cannot really decide to go as Karsis (http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2313) (first - time usage, but has little reason as it is likely that the storm would kill his father or his leads to him. Tho i may use that as reasoning as well.), Zear (http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2317) (used him before a bit) or Arkonnis (http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2368) (used once, does not have much of a reason since he would prolly suicide if his condition remained for so long.) But, if you want me in, you can tell me who to pick. Prolly by powerlevel, since i am bad at judging it.

EDIT: I fail at reading. But i will leave this post here, you may check it if you want, will prolly repost when the signups DO come up.

Luparis

01-23-2013

Overseer I would count everyone of those listed above is tier 4 champions, or OC's. None would fall into the category of say, Garen, or Jarvan, who are typical humans with outstanding technique and ability. They're more along the lines of say, Brand, or another caster who can create and manipulate elements, or power as they see fit.

If this does not make sense to you mate, I recommend you wait until I create the sign up thread for you to see exactly how I mean.

Shinozaki Ayumi

01-23-2013

Luparis, what if we just exempt one or two abilities (Say one from Shadow and one from fire) Just to even it out?

Once I do see the Sign up sheet, I'll get a better understanding.