Which RP idea do you like?

Breath of Life. 15 93.75%
Wildfire. 1 6.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Future RP ideas.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Luparis

01-22-2013

Alright guys, so this is 2 ideas for my next RP thread I will be creating. This is a discussion thread to explain the ideas for both, one of which is a revival of sorts.

The first of these 2 ideas would be called the Breath of Life. Basically, mana levels have reached astronomical levels for unknwon reasons despite the best efforts of the League, and their laws. With this occurence, the League has lost a great deal of authority in the standing of Valorans city-states.

As the League's influence wanes more and more by the day, city-states return to their old ways. War is renewed on old fronts, city-states openly assault one anothers borders, attempt assassinations, and many League Champions have been slain. Of course, with the renewal of war, the magic pollutant is becoming even more severe. This has caused Arcane Plagues to spread amongst the populace, causing deaths by the hundreds and has plummeted Valoran into panic.

A couple years pass, and besides the League, the city-states have begun to crumble as people flee underground to hide from the war and plagues, also the new monsters that have risen with the death of a quarter of Valoran. In place of these city-states, many new factions have arose, some openly within city limits. Among them, a mercenary guild from Demacia.

This guild, Raven's Nest, recieves notice from an unknown source. The notice informs of a possible salvation from the Plague, and a chance to revive Valoran, as well as civilization. This salvation, is referred to as Breath of Life, and is located somewhere underground, south of the Great Barrier. No one can be sure what this salvation is, who sent the notice, or how true it can be. But a hefty reward is promised to all those who partake in the mission.

The leader of Demacia's Raven's Nest immediately agrees and assembles some of his closest friends, family, and soldiers. His goal is to keep this information out of the hands ofothers, discover the identity of the contractor, locate the salvation, and finish the contract.

((This thread requires moderate power levels, more easily referred to as Tier 3 warriors, and possibly bordering Tier 4. Many open slots at this point. And the League IS still around.))

Option number 2 is the revival. This thread was an original in reference to my main character, Delmegar Amaron, Lord of Krizar City, and the Dark Phoenix. All original ideas. This is called Wildfire.

Essentially, you are to begin as slightly less then moderate power level, Tier 2 to 3, preferably. Within the exception of one or two. Your origin in this thread is in Krizar City, recently hired by the Wicked Trio, a mercenary guild quickly rising in Krizar City. You all begin as a lowly recruit, and as you complete missions, will rise in ranks, be able to purchase necessary items to better yourself, and eventually your own troops.

This is a War style RP. As well as a mercenary style. You grow throughout this. As more and more people grow stronger, the stage in which you fght on will become more and more massive. Eventually, this will lead you to battles within the Krizarian Army against other city-states, and eventually more.

Now, this will not start with any sort of antagonist amongst participating RPers. As you grow stronger, and more paths become available, you can then decide how you will lead your life. You have power, wealth, allies, and now possibly other city-states want you to join them. Or on a smaller scale, otehr mercenary factions which to employ you and battle their rival guilds.

Their is a great deal of competition, as well as politics in this one. So, I should note that this thread will be much longr, and for only those patient and detail oriented.

So, option 1, Breath of life? Or, option 2, Wilfire? And why?

Wizerdlol

01-22-2013

They both seem interesting, though the breathe of life I would think is much more appealing to me, since so many different options seems to be able to be gathered, and lots of space to grow into an intense RP :P

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

I'm not going to vote, since I'll be happy with both, but I am somewhat leaning toward Breath of Life, since it seems to have more of a chance to have people work together, character vs character RPing can sometimes lead to annoying arguments. But I have good characters for both RPs. Unlike the last one, they will be more appropriate for each RP.

Luparis

01-22-2013

Breath of Life will likely be expanded into a second RP. Whereas Wildfire is far more immersive, it's more made up.

Luparis

01-22-2013

Thank you for voting guys, but can I trouble you for reasons?

SmileyDemon

01-22-2013

I like all encompassing more plot driven RPs

Grand Viper

01-22-2013

Breath of Life because in such a bleak, dreary land, there needs to be a breath of relief, and of life. And maybe a drink or two...

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

Breath of Life seems more stable. Less chaotic. Hence me voting for it.

Luparis

01-23-2013

Wow, I think it's fair to say that Breath of Life wins by overwhelming count. Waiting the duration to start discussing it seems a little moot when 10 of 10 voters have chosen it, I'd say.

So, I'll start a sign up process soon.

Shinozaki Ayumi

01-23-2013

I do say that Breath of Life is better. Agreeing with Geo, it does seem less Chaotic. In Wildfire, it looks like too many fights can lead to a lot of chaos and eventually turn into madness. Blergh.

Voting for Breath of Life.

EDIT: Freak. Too late. Well count me in this sign up!