riot pls: flash practice

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sushì

01-23-2013

i like how every single post about flash turns into people whining about how flash is op... and then other people telling those people to shut up...

on a more relevant note. i think part of what makes flash a little less "op" is the potential for misplay and huge CD consequences. so i dont think having a practice mode for flash would be good overall. this aint no console game where you can play a lame tutorial for the same move over and over again xP

Prof Zuhayr

01-23-2013

i guess kass could be good use for this practice, but his ult range is a little over flash

chris2423

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

wait, are there walls that u cant flash over? the widest one i can think of is the big rock thingy next to tribush top and bottom, and u can even flash over that...when u cant quite make it to a wall to flash sometimes its a gamble when exactly to flash whether u can make it or not, but generally i just get as close as i can and then flash when im about to die or when i know im in range to be safe. worst thing is to flash toward a wall and come up short...

Onij

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris2423 View Post
wait, are there walls that u cant flash over? the widest one i can think of is the big rock thingy next to tribush top and bottom, and u can even flash over that...when u cant quite make it to a wall to flash sometimes its a gamble when exactly to flash whether u can make it or not, but generally i just get as close as i can and then flash when im about to die or when i know im in range to be safe. worst thing is to flash toward a wall and come up short...
I'm sure there is but it's still practice to see where YOU are good from.

Dezmion

01-24-2013

New game mode, only move with flash, that'd be interesting :P

Emperor Kefka

01-24-2013

When showing my friend how to flash to through walls, I used Jarvan as an example. E, Q.