Thresh, the Chain Warden Now Available!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IronCurtain

01-23-2013

Concept art is sickness!

DeafCatMoan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

hmm...really slipping on these legendary skins.

Bobian

01-23-2013

umm, why start it at 7800 and then go down to 6300 next week??? Is that so you make people consider to use rp on him?

Solzan Nemesis

01-23-2013

Creepy....music.......

Dl2ok

01-23-2013

holy **** a little steap on the IP cost 6300 is enough seriously

SeiYouSiLa

01-23-2013

WTF THE LOGIN SONG @*&@^#*&^#*&@^ dam kids choir

Dl2ok

01-23-2013

doesnt matter me ive had 10k+ Ip since middle of last year cant buy any1 else i have them all

ReyMisteryo

01-23-2013

Thresh Bro Why you have to be so cheap.

le loki

01-23-2013

very good champion! but there is a problem

I really think you're going to buy a support ...
game truth these games since I have use of reason, and if this is missing something Playlands improve the remuneration of gold gained after a battle, example:

Jugas May 1 vs 5 and more gold to take are the most deaths consuiguen, leaving aside all the effort of the tanks and media, leading many people to play with champions murderers aside many things that make the rewarding game to play.

Please improve this as we ask in assembling teams really is tiring to find many people who assembled a team and really should just because the pay is higher at the end, if we do this for many years much LOL =) greetings to all community

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeeksNaman View Post
[aws2="news/January_2013/2013_01_22_Thresh_Release_Bundle/Thresh_Splash.jpg"]news/January_2013/2013_01_22_Thresh_Release_Bundle/Thresh_Splash_thumb.jpg[/aws2]

Today the chains rattle and the bells toll for the souls of Valoran, as Thresh, the newest support champion, joins the League of Legends. [URL2="http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/champion-pricing-timing-changes"]With our new champion pricing[/URL2], Thresh debuts at 7800 IP, before dropping to 6300 IP next week.

Deep Terror Thresh Bundle Available

[aws2="news/January_2013/2013_01_22_Thresh_Release_Bundle/Thresh_DeepTerror_Splash.jpg"]news/January_2013/2013_01_22_Thresh_Release_Bundle/Thresh_DeepTerror_Splash_thumb.jpg[/aws2]

This eldritch, aquatic skin will terrorize your opponents on the Fields of Justice. With new animations and spectral bubble effects on his attacks and abilities, this nautical reimagining of Thresh gives new meaning to the phrase: “sleeping with the fishes.”

[aws2="news/January_2013/2013_01_22_Thresh_Release_Bundle/Thresh_DeepTerror_Comic.jpg"]news/January_2013/2013_01_22_Thresh_Release_Bundle/Thresh_DeepTerror_Comic_thumb.jpg[/aws2]

Ensnare Thresh and his Deep Terror skin for 1462 RP (normally 1950 RP) until the end of the weekend, before this discount is lost to eternity.

To learn more about Thresh, check out these recent features:

• [URL2="http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/thresh-chain-warden-revealed"]Thresh, the Chain Warden Revealed[/URL2]
  • [URL2="http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/champion-spotlight-thresh-chain-warden"]Champion Spotlight: Thresh, the Chain Warden[/URL2]

le loki

01-23-2013

very good champion! but there is a problem

I really think you're going to buy a support ...
game truth these games since I have use of reason, and if this is missing something Playlands improve the remuneration of gold gained after a battle, example:

Jugas May 1 vs 5 and more gold to take are the most deaths consuiguen, leaving aside all the effort of the tanks and media, leading many people to play with champions murderers aside many things that make the rewarding game to play.

Please improve this as we ask in assembling teams really is tiring to find many people who assembled a team and really should just because the pay is higher at the end, if we do this for many years much LOL =) greetings to all community