Thresh, the Chain Warden Now Available!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morbid Sarcasm

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienFromBeyond View Post
Frankly, I'm not surprised Riot is doing this to continue to drive RP sales.
What does RP have to do with it? As far as I know he costs 975 RP now and he will still cost 975 RP when his IP is reduced.
But I agree that they will probably keep his IP price at 7800 for as long as they possibly can to get people to play more and pay more. Ive been saving for quite a while so I really hope he gets reduced soon cause I want to play him.

AlienFromBeyond

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morbid Sarcasm View Post
What does RP have to do with it? As far as I know he costs 975 RP now and he will still cost 975 RP when his IP is reduced.
Because the longer he is at higher IP the more likely it is someone will break and decide to buy him with RP instead. That's the whole reason why they did this 7800 IP **** to start with.

Nasrabell

01-30-2013

He's 6300 now. Gogo.

Wolfrick Degora

01-30-2013

Thresh is awesome. I know there isn't too many costumes for new champions, but I thought I'd throw an idea in to see if you guys would agree with it or not.

[CENTER]Shinobi Thresh[/CENTER]

With the chain and scythe, it just made it sound like a good one. He would have shinobi armor, except he would have a flaming skull with a ninja mask with the ribbons to the mask acting like the tendrils to his original form, a chinese lantern, and create a demonic seal whenever he uses the box. What do you think?

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n...terpig/D41.jpg

Thomas528

01-30-2013

Riot, why does the IP price for Thresh on the game lobby page not match the one on the store?

Sukishoo

01-30-2013

They probably haven't fixed all of it yet.

SHOURIjr

01-31-2013

Hue

Fredericolop

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerglinator View Post
2spooky4me
Ha. I second that statement!

Dacava

02-07-2013

Thresh is the worst champion that Riot to out, unless you have a good team is useless in the games