Thresh, the Chain Warden Now Available!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xenolithium

01-30-2013

Guys guys, chill. Removing the Thresh bundle obviously put a bug in the store preventing the price reduction. Let them fix it.

WereAssassin

01-30-2013

think of how many people are thinking this and NOT posting

Noodlestein

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

Im thinking about just spending the IP anyways, I want to use it and 1500ip isnt that much.

Xilande

01-30-2013

yeah bundle and thresh pricing should have changed at the same time, not right for either audience

spiritmastermatx

01-30-2013

what time? :C

MoonsBane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritmastermatx View Post
what time? :C

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeeksNaman View Post
Today the chains rattle and the bells toll for the souls of Valoran, as Thresh, the newest support champion, joins the League of Legends. Thresh debuts at 7800 IP, before dropping to 6300 IP next week.
This post is tagged 1-23 at 2:30. So technically 2:30 pst would be when you can complain. Then again, in this post they said next week not in a week so really it's whenever they decide to before 12am sunday.

Goldarrak

01-30-2013

Hurrry riot! i want him so bad!

Sugar

01-30-2013

4 games and 7 days ago....
I am waiting

Nasrabell

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonsBane View Post
This post is tagged 1-23 at 2:30. So technically 2:30 pst would be when you can complain. Then again, in this post they said next week not in a week so really it's whenever they decide to before 12am sunday.

Technically no, because in the new skin pricing thread [which is also linked in their post] it says "After one week, the price is reduced to… 6300 IP / 975 RP" so it's not 'any time before 12 AM Sunday based on that thread which is the thread they should abide by as it is what we were told to expect.

AlienFromBeyond

01-30-2013

Frankly, I'm not surprised Riot is doing this to continue to drive RP sales.