Thresh, the Chain Warden Now Available!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BeastBox

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaKitten View Post
It's sad how many ppl are falling harder and harder for this world wide scam. Any average person, that have other things to do than play LoL won't have time to get 7800ip. So we get to wait what 5weeks to see "new" ****. Or, as riot hopes, we fall in with both legs and buy the champions with rp. Then they will for sure, make this new scam permanently. Riot logic, lets nerf ip regain, raise the price of bundles by removing a skin, increase cost of champions by more than 1000ip. Well done, stupid ppl will make you rich.
My roommate's got like 12000 IP just because he has nothing to do with it and he's hardly a hardcore player. Sure, there's champs he doesn't own, but he's smart enough to not buy things he doesn't want (this isn't Pokemon). 7800 IP? You have to wait 5 weeks? How about you wait 1 week and it's suddenly 6300 IP?

PS: They didn't raise the price of bundles. They dropped the price appropriately when they removed a skin.

PPS: Any "average" person doesn't need the latest greatest champ and probably doesn't even care. When I first got into this game I just bought the cheap guys and was quite happy. This doesn't even affect them.

icywinds 365

01-24-2013

thresh why are you so good at cc? your a perfect champ for hide and seek. your kind of a blitzcrank but you can get you teamate instead. great job riot!

team Usman

01-24-2013

not all minion kills become souls

KrYoS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

That Deep Terror skin is pretty pimp I must say.

SeniorGomez75

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by tackle shop View Post
not all minion kills become souls
This is correct. Champions, big minions, and monsters always drop souls, little minions do not drop them every time.

Penetrating Moan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

01-24-2013

gay champ

Sukishoo

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastBox View Post
PPS: Any "average" person doesn't need the latest greatest champ and probably doesn't even care. When I first got into this game I just bought the cheap guys and was quite happy. This doesn't even affect them.

Yeah, I only pick up the ones that I want or have tried out when they are free. You don't need every single champ in the game.

Goliath Allou

01-24-2013

wow awesomeeee!!

Xeno Incognito

01-24-2013

Yay, we get one week without people autolocking who have no idea how to play support.

Noki0

01-24-2013

Wow DAT LOGIN MUSIC IS AWESOME!!! hahaha! love Thresh!