Thresh, the Chain Warden Now Available!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Myozu

01-24-2013

annie? :<

random oyster

01-24-2013

I really like that underwater skin hes got, one of the best skins recently

Aginor2

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1DevilDriver View Post
Guess I'll log back on in a week. I understand the sales tactic on this but I'd rather just spend my RP on skins rather than something I farm.(Just my opinion, no need to flame) Taking the standard champion pricing you had for years and then changing it negatively makes me resistant as a consumer.
Personaly I like it cause i defantly will have the ip to buy the new champ i realisticly dont think a 1500 ip increase for 7 days will realy convince that many people to spend rp and instead just wait...7days and the nice thing about this is it reduces the number of players who play the champ and thus making league slightly more bearable for the first week he is out and also they reduce the price of the oldest 6300 ip champ every time a new champ is relaced and every 3rd time they reduce several so i think its a fair trade defantly in the long run

LaughAtFatPeople

01-24-2013

Nice job with the 7800 IP price tag. Jews. Tax the people who aren't spending money

Alkenfel

01-24-2013

Looks like a great champion to play hide and seek with. Pulling other champions from danger and have a massive slow Ultimate to slow seekers.

imalx

01-24-2013

Will get, once I have 6300IP =D

Zalvor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

Thank you for Pinhead as a champion Riot!

Beertaster

01-24-2013

So most people will buy with RP this week, as usual. And then everyone else will spend their IP for him next week. Nice sales tactic but I doubt it will yield substantial results for you. The time variable is too short and too well known for it to be effective. Not to mention lack of urgency unless the bundle expires, even that is a meh.

Also, space tentacle Thresh skin could be amazing.

Enlighdividuo

01-24-2013

Anyone else find a tad dificult to click Tresh lantern?

Errantgod

01-24-2013

Wich champ is dropping to 4800 ip????