Moral Support for your support

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Peligrad

01-15-2013

Things that were said to me (and by me) while playing support last night.

"Supports don't do anything good, they only do their job or mess up." Graves

"Oh they're going to kill my tower." MF
"It's my tower too..." Ali
"Supports don't get to own anything." MF

"gg Ez" the other team says when bot lane went 10/1 (and the 1 was Ez) in lane phase and they surrendered at 20...

"F*&K supporting, I'm AP carry now." 6/1/13 Alistar

"Useless Alistar." (Being serious) The 6/4/22 Garen to the 8/3/29 Alistar.

"You let me die." Ez to Alistar who cleaned up for a double kill after they dove the 150 hp Ez that Ali told to b twice.

"We wiped them without losing ANYONE!" Ez after winning a team fight where they focused and killed Ali.

"That J4 and Mundo deal no damage to me." Graves after Taric healed him twice, plus a summoner heal, and blocked 3 of Mundo's cleavers (plus stunned J4 to peel).

So appreciate your support. Give them a pat on the back. A little moral support...for your support. You probably don't realize how much they do for you.

Acanthus

01-15-2013

Almost no one is that bad in my elo, but that's 1 of 2 reasons I avoid supporting. (The second is that I don't trust people I don't know to be decent carries.)

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-15-2013

Support ahri

"Tossing these axes is hard!" ahri

"keep it up youre doing great, heheh youre a beginner so you dont have to catch them!" draven

"maybe you'd be a little better handling one of these babies" graves showing off his gun

ಠ_ಠ "draven, you are simply outrageous" taric watching his lanemate play with ahri

support sona

"hmmmm" vayne

"rawr you cant milk these!" alistar

"I have no time for nonsense!" vayne

"oh my, um I would like to apply..." hiemer

"PURGE THEM WITH SILVER" vayne

"AH GET BACK!" hiemer

"never underestimate.." teemo

/arrow shots/ vayne

"OH GAWD ITS BLEEDING" teemo

"..." sona

"youre hired!" vayne

Vinterheim

01-15-2013

the truth is that, a good support always carries games. the support helps the carry get fed, the support gives vision through wards, the support keeps you alive in teamfights, etc... and in the end it's everyone else eating the credit and feeding their ego =_=

Crimson5pheonix

01-15-2013

If you want to show them up as support, you'll probably have more assists than anyone on your team has kills. Just say "biggest number" after the game

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2013

I remember a few games back, I was support Sona, we were pushing in their base, victory was assured so we were ****ing around. Cho Gath was fed as ****, both metaphorically and literally and then the rest of the team spawned. Lee Sin who was also low life comes into help and ends up dieing, I use all my CC, my ulti, body blocked two spear shots, healed him when leaving and finally Shu which allowed us to finally get away. He says in chat "Thanks for helping me...Lee Sin " ;_;

Skyelight

01-15-2013

I played with an adc that actually said thank you every time I managed to get him kills.
I cried out of pure happiness that game.

Vencu

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyelight View Post
I played with an adc that actually said thank you every time I managed to get him kills.
I cried out of pure happiness that game.
those adc's u just want to never not queue with them.

it's like "thanks sona"
wait, wait what did you just say?
"i said thanks"
could you repeat that one more time, i think i'm going crazy
"thank you"
HOLY **** SOMEONE ACKNOWLEDGED THE SUPPORT IN A POSITIVE FASHION

Acanthus

01-15-2013

And if the game is losing, and it's not the jungler's fault somehow, it's because the support is trash. BLAMING YOUR INADEQUATE P33N SI-- SURVIVAL SKILLS ON THE SUPPORT IS WEAK.

Peligrad

01-15-2013

Top and bottom feed the whole game. The ADC has 50 CS at 20 minutes because he misses all his last hits. The jungler loses control of his own jungle.

You team fight and get rolled and all your wards phase out while you respawn.

"This support doesn't ward. Trash support."

=/