Elise

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AU Freo

01-22-2013

How the **** do you top lane against her?

Folly Inc

01-22-2013

take a ranged champion and stay out of range of her Q. That's about all you can do.

Dezmion

01-22-2013

Jayce says Hi, has anyone tried katarina against her? I'm curious on who will win exchanges

PapstJL4U

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezmion View Post
Jayce says Hi, has anyone tried katarina against her? I'm curious on who will win exchanges
zero traveltime for her elise human w? she says thank you.

MrSnitches

01-22-2013

All you have to do to Jayce with Elise is stun him, then he's done.

SargeantPocoyo

01-22-2013

Elise is one of the strongest top laners at the moment. Ranged champions like kayle will do but with most match ups you will need help from your jungler.

KitStylus

01-22-2013

She's getting nerfed next patch, her biggest strength was her poke and now costs 100 mana at all levels instead of 60...

AWildRaticate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitStylus View Post
She's getting nerfed next patch, her biggest strength was her poke and now costs 100 mana at all levels instead of 60...
But her stun is getting buffed, so it kinda evens out.

And Kat gets wrecked by a decent Elise. You can stun Kat our of her ult or just Rappel up and avoid it, so Kat is pretty useless. I feel like J4 could probably hold his own against her if he was played well, but I've only seen the matchup once and I was Elise, getting fed as balls on a bad Jarvan, so maybe not.

KitStylus

01-22-2013

Elise's nerf is pretty hard and shes mostly strong in lane, once that's over she falls off. Jarvan needs his Ultimate fixed, right now i think it's worst than Elise's stun.
If you dash out or walk trough it it wont hold you for 2 seconds and i keep hearing Kat is OP so i think is a bad example.

Technician Tim

01-22-2013

shes in the limelight right now, i find riven is still a good anti everyone top lane, use your dash to dodge whatever you can, when you close in, she will go to bug mode, if you dont stun her before she uses skittering frenzy, you wont win that trade, poke her down, ult execute

also olaf>most, undertow, follow, his true damage thing, another undertow, once she gets low, Ragnarok and go cray cray

but the key here is you have to outplay her, shes very strong, and easy to capitalize on your mistakes,