Everyone tired of being banned by tribunal? Simple...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xianio

01-22-2013

That's really what we all want. While regular posters on this forum can get a little jaded from time to time, mostly everyone here is posting in HOPES of improving the community.

Just look for posts made by people who claim how great "instantpunishing" is. They get brow-beat just as hard, if not harder than those claiming their permaban was "unfair" while cursing out team mates and using racial slurs.

PenguinKillBear

01-22-2013

I appreciate someone who takes the information given to them and accepts it, and even more so when they search it out.

Gsniper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimpyloser View Post
Yea I have seen the same from Wookie which is encouraging. I think fear that people will be unfairly punished is very valid. It is nice to know that when someone appears to be unfairly punished, Riot investigates. I personally have never even been warned, but I know if something does happen, I can post my card here, and if indeed it was unjust, the community will bump it until Riot checks into it.

My fear is, that I'm not part of an "online-community" thinking pattern group. I am more "real world" type of guy that deals with individuals face to face daily, and knows no one is perfect. And just because 10 people think their corn-hole doesn't stink, that someone who has legitimately had a bad day they can criticize them for it, and say they are "toxic" to the community. Granted some people are not fit for online gaming period. But others it just slips and next thing you know you have someone wondering why they can't be human..

Meh, guess its just a weird thought process.

To forget is human, to forgive is divine.

KimKelley

01-22-2013

Not entirely sure why the downvotes. I support the Tribunal, but the OP isn't wrong to think that people should ignore the people they dislike or who are annoying them. That would avoid a large number of the escalations we see.

Gimpyloser

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimKelley View Post
Not entirely sure why the downvotes. I support the Tribunal, but the OP isn't wrong to think that people should ignore the people they dislike or who are annoying them. That would avoid a large number of the escalations we see.
I think the issue most people have with that is not that the ignoring is wrong, but that ignoring rather than reporting is wrong. You should ignore them, but if they need to be ignored, then they likely need to be reported as well. Communication in the game is a big key to success in a game. If a player is toxic enough to force an ignore, he should be reported as well.