Intoducing the Dominion Mentor program!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koravel

03-10-2013

Two things I wanted to stick in here.

First off, I apologize to GrimHara, last night I was really tired and couldn't really think straight, lol. If you want to play some more games, I can actually give tips this time instead of just playing. :P

Secondly, as a general announcement, if you're asking in DM chat for a mentor to play a game, please feel free to send me a private message, as sometimes I miss stuff in the group chat. I don't get that flashing alert like when someone sends me a PM.

DivineBovine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2013

Yay it came back to me!

Koravel

03-12-2013

wifflebat was looking for someone last night, so if any other mentor sees him on, add him.

Shoopman

03-17-2013

Hey all, it would be great if someone would mentor me. I recently got back into League after a few months hiatus and since I hate SR, I've decided to get good at Dominion.

Koravel

03-19-2013

To the first page!

Koravel

03-28-2013

Bumping this up to the first page.

I will be gone on break for the next week, and thus on a crappy laptop when I am playing.

Juxxthefluxx

03-29-2013

I play most of my games on a Sony Vaio I bought something like 3 years ago. Runs the game fine on low settings. Although it removes the building at Windmill, and sometimes I try and walk through it, so look out for that.

Also, when you guys mentor, is it usually with Skype or something, or just text in game?

Koravel

03-29-2013

Thank you for asking, been meaning to put this up here.

Most of us will ask for some sort of voice communication. It just makes it 10x easier to give advice.

http://www.raidcall.com/v7/index.html

Raidcall is used the most, I would wager. It's entirely free and it won't lag your computer nearly as much as Skype, which is a a big plus when using older machines.

Koravel

04-09-2013

I am back from break and more than willing to do mentor games. Will be on the majority of the rest of the day.

Cercio

04-10-2013

Panzerzs mentor me plz thx