Intoducing the Dominion Mentor program!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MajorUrsa

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneColdFalcon View Post
Is it more of a one on one kind of thing, or could you and your friends all share a mentor?
We're open to both. Ideally I think it would be best to have a 1 mentor to 2-3 summoners or 2 mentors to 3 summoners in a 5 man, but a 5 man queue with 1 member fielding questions could also be possible. One of the goals of this program was to bring more players into the fold interested in learning more about the Dominion game and getting people excited about more competitive Dominion. We'd love to play with you and your friends, the more the better.

davyo11

01-23-2013

bump

blackDAILO

01-23-2013

Final's over, I'm so down for this!

MajorUrsa

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackDAILO View Post
Final's over, I'm so down for this! :)
I'm still looking for more volunteers and need to hammer out specifics. Feel free to join the client chat which is smally populated but has a few volunteers manning the masts taking questions offering advice.

davyo11

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorUrsa View Post
I'm still looking for more volunteers and need to hammer out specifics. Feel free to join the client chat which is smally populated but has a few volunteers manning the masts taking questions offering advice.
Every time I join your chat no one is there when do you guys usually congregate.

ThioCyanate

01-24-2013

this idea is the best thing that has happened to my dom experience. Getting into matches with people who knew what they were doing that were able and willing to help playing against people who take dominion seriously made for one of the best matches i've ever had.

Duelpower

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThioCyanate View Post
this idea is the best thing that has happened to my dom experience. Getting into matches with people who knew what they were doing that were able and willing to help playing against people who take dominion seriously made for one of the best matches i've ever had.
Looking forward to playing some more in the future.

MajorUrsa

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by davyo11 View Post
Every time I join your chat no one is there when do you guys usually congregate.
We're still looking for volunteers and the few of us active at the moment have limited schedules, so feel free to add the chat to you join on login, and if we're online, we'll be answering dominion questions when we can, and if we have some members available to play, playing a few games with you guys.

Golly

01-24-2013

I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm usually home after 6pm CST. If you ask me something, and I do not respond right away, I will normally check back and msg later or add you as a friend to tell you personally. So keep an eye out

DiscworldDeath

01-24-2013

I might be able to provide some replay analysis, spectating games and such. Less for actually playing with people due to 230-270 ping and level 12 summoner (unless you guys have a summoner on EUW where my main resides).

Mostly during the weekends, during the work-week I am lucky enough to play some LoL on my main.

But it's probably better to tell me in advance, I usually don't log much on NA Some people have me on Skype from NA (Volandum, Halfey, Orphane, to name a few).