Intoducing the Dominion Mentor program!

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 15
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MajorUrsa

01-22-2013

We have set up an in client chat room called DominionMentor which I suggest you add to your auto join on login, and we are still in the planning phases but we wanted to get this out to the community to gauge and generate interest.

Golly

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by davyo11 View Post
Where would we sign up as a mentor or person who wants to learn?
Right now, if you are looking to queue up with some high elo players, PLEASE join DominionMentor chat in-game!

Once we have the program set up, and get some high elo players to be mentors, we'll begin matching you with your mentor. We'll get you into some in-houses and play vs other people potentially at your skill level. We'll have your mentor spectate the game, or have a "coach" for each team in game to help out.

Once we have a set of people, we'll do sort of a season where hopefully either myself or Major can keep track of the progress for each player. We'll do sort of an in-house ranking system.

At the very least, we'll have some fun. At the most, we can make use of some of that high elo knowledge and potentially foster some future competitors for the weekly tournaments

edit: I wasn't necessarily talking about *your* skill level. Was using the proverbial "you" to describe people interested in being helped :P

cyberbull

01-22-2013

Hmmm... good idea

Wawix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

Wawix's Dojo. Soon ™

NamKim

01-22-2013

Can HaifHearted be my mentor
[Somewhere far away HaifHearted is facepalming himself]

davyo11

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golly View Post

edit: I wasn't necessarily talking about *your* skill level. Was using the proverbial "you" to describe people interested in being helped :P
I TAKE EXTREAME OFFENCE TO THIS!!!! No I'm kidding but seriously thank you to those who are creating this program I really want to join.

Zeoroot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

Well, this looks awesome

MajorUrsa

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeoroot View Post
Well, this looks awesome
Thanks, we're looking forward to developing it and making it a success!

SifuCalvin

01-22-2013

This will be rendered pointless when Wawix dojo opens...

FaeriiFalcon

01-22-2013

Is it more of a one on one kind of thing, or could you and your friends all share a mentor?

12345612 ... 15