Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Connection Issues, pls help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

v1Bes

01-22-2013

I started playing LoL again a few days ago, (now keep in mind i never deleted LoL from my PC)

Recently I've been getting a lot of connection problems, "disconnects to the PvP server", "Request to the PvP server timed out. "Requesting data from the server"...

I get these messages ALL THE TIME, while searching for games, buying from the store, while picking champs, and sometimes I really do get disconnected and have to re-open the client.
Funny thing is that this does not happen during In-Game.

Why is this happening? I've never had this problem with LoL's client before...

To Hot For Nudes

01-22-2013

Quote:
v1Bes:
I started playing LoL again a few days ago, (now keep in mind i never deleted LoL from my PC)

Recently I've been getting a lot of connection problems, "disconnects to the PvP server", "Request to the PvP server timed out. "Requesting data from the server"...

I get these messages ALL THE TIME, while searching for games, buying from the store, while picking champs, and sometimes I really do get disconnected and have to re-open the client.
Funny thing is that this does not happen during In-Game.

Why is this happening? I've never had this problem with LoL's client before...

Your most likely having ISP issue`s. get your mom or dad to call your ISP company ( Your internet Provider) and tell them about the problem`s your having.

idk about your ISP so idk what they would do.
But i;m sure they can run a test or something to see whats going on

v1Bes

01-22-2013

Quote:
To Hot For Nudes:
Your most likely having ISP issue`s. get your mom or dad to call your ISP company ( Your internet Provider) and tell them about the problem`s your having.

idk about your ISP so idk what they would do.
But i;m sure they can run a test or something to see whats going on

It could be a ISP issue, but I only seem to have this problem with LoL...my internet is connected to multiple devices (Phones, Ps3, Xbox) and I don't seem to have any issues with that.

I used to play LoL months ago, and I would never experience issues like this...

Cater0mcf

01-22-2013

Hey there, when I began the game I've experienced the same problems. I think pando media booster causes your problems, It steals bandwith, slowing your connection down.