How Do I Counter Elise As Anivia?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RayDrazon

01-22-2013

The title says it. How do I counter Elise as Anivia?

I usually play mid lane with Anivia and doing so, I can usually burst away my opponents health, ending up either snowballing on them or outfarming them.

However, today I happened to come across Elise playing mid. I don't know how she functions or what she does. I barely know anything about her at all; that's probably why I did so bad against her today.

So, is Anivia supposed to do well vs Elise or not? If so, I probably just need to learn more about her. If not, are there any good solid tips I can keep in mind while playing against her? What are Elise's weaknesses/strengths?

Please post and comment below. Thanks.

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-22-2013

you farm and have a nice day. be sure to build some defense, I reccommend bulwark or something with an aura, I think it persists in egg form

RayDrazon

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
you farm and have a nice day. be sure to build some defense, I reccommend bulwark or something with an aura, I think it persists in egg form
Should I attempt to burst her down? Or just play it safe and farm?

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xRayDrazonx View Post
Should I attempt to burst her down? Or just play it safe and farm?
Theres not much elise can do early if your passive is up. Theres even less she can do later if your passive is up. She can escape and has stuns I guess. Against anivia she's at her weakest when she's just switched from spider to human form I'd guess. You may want some magic resist just so you can roflstomp if she's stupid but for the most part, ya just farm.

TheHawtPotato

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

hmm wall her suicide spider so it doesnt get to you. pre lv 6 try to get her to burn her stun( it has a high cd) then go in for the kill

AWildRaticate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

Start with several mana pots and a Faerie Charm and just try to outsustain her to begin with since she's also quite mana-hungry. Just get lvl6 as quickly as possible and zone zone zone her out.

RockJockey

01-22-2013

Land your Q, then hit her with E.

Or

Use R, then E

Or

Use R, then W, then Q, then E, and a follow up with ignite for good measure.