I guess its time to play thresh instead of blitzcrank.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SAGA Logue

01-21-2013

blitz got his mana nerfed from 260 mana to 200... and his Q skill cost 120 mana to use grab.
basically if you use Q twice your mana is gone..

I guess it's time to forget blitz and start using thresh.

Folly Inc

01-21-2013

O-o I don't see how the two are related beyond thresh having a pull as well. If that's your logic, you might as well start using Darius.

Biltz pull is one of the most overpowered skills in the game. It's up there with Veigars E. His pull being limited to the point where it can't be spammed every time it's off cooldown doesn't seem like overkill to me.

Adrian Umbra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

Thresh is also able to troll his teammates horribly, lol.

But his kit is REALLY strong with heavy displacements everywhere. Don't be surprised if he has very little damage (as compared to Blitz) to compensate.

Peligrad

01-21-2013

I've yet to see a Thresh...really odd to have a champion release and no load screen, no one playing him, ext.

I haven't seen a single "He's OP" or "He's bad" thread either.

SethCypher

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian Umbra View Post
I don't see how Thresh is able to troll his teammates anymore than Blitz can.

Quote:
I guess it's time to forget blitz and start using thresh.
Why? If you are referring to the displacement ability, all of the champions that use displacement abilities each have a unique trait. Blitzcrank remains the only one who can grab people across walls and disable them for an eternity. Nautilus is the only one who can traverse quickly with his pull ability. Thresh's ability gives him versatility, he can either opt to pull someone in or pull himself in and intiate a fight, he can't really pull people across walls however since his pull is a 2 staged pull.

Blo0d Ninja2

01-21-2013

Quote:

But his kit is REALLY strong with heavy displacements everywhere. Don't be surprised if he has very little damage (as compared to Blitz) to compensate.
Thresh cant troll his teammates... The allied players activate if they want to go to thresh by clicking on the lantern... not thresh

Adrian Umbra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peligrad View Post
I've yet to see a Thresh...really odd to have a champion release and no load screen, no one playing him, ext.

I haven't seen a single "He's OP" or "He's bad" thread either.
He's not out yet.

SethCypher

01-21-2013

Quote:
He's not out yet.
That was his/her point.

Adrian Umbra

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blo0d Ninja2 View Post
Thresh cant troll his teammates... The allied players activate if they want to go to thresh by clicking on the lantern... not thresh
Yep, but have you ever played a game with friends? "Quick, click on the lanturn!" *Pulls self to enemies. I'll admit it's not as bad as Blitz's ability to troll via pulling someone like a Karthus or an Amumu, but it's certainly possible with all his displaces to do some major damage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SethCypher View Post
That was his/her point.
Good. Sorry to the OP of that comment. Didn't realize your point.

SethCypher

01-21-2013

Quote:
Yep, but have you ever played a game with friends? "Quick, click on the lanturn!" *Pulls self to enemies. I'll admit it's not as bad as Blitz's ability to troll via pulling someone like a Karthus or an Amumu, but it's certainly possible with all his displaces to do some major damage.
Wouldn't that be...your friend's fault then? I mean, if I just placed a lantern here to collect souls and you suddenly picked it up, its not my fault lol.