No puedo comprar

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HiperFail

Recruiter

01-22-2013

Eso no puedo comprar , quiero comprar a singed , tengo 1800 Ip y me dice que me falta xD!

Kawaii Katarina

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiperFail View Post
Eso no puedo comprar , quiero comprar a singed , tengo 1800 Ip y me dice que me falta xD!
Yes.

icsul

01-22-2013

No.

MYM Betoman

Recruiter

01-22-2013

Call me maybe

wrsthnsatn667

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiperFail View Post
Translation: I can't buy, I want to buy Singed, I have 1800 IP and it says that I lack.

He wants to buy Singed, he has 1800 IP and Singed only costs 1350. That is his problem.

Aconsejo: Te recomiendo que tu esperas un poco porque a veces el servidor es despacio, y necesita poco tiempo para registrar que tienes IP suficiente.

Translation of my response: "I advise: I recommend that you wait a little bit because sometimes the server is slow, and it needs a bit of time to register that you have enough IP."

You're welcome.

DragnDave

01-23-2013

We really need a spanish speaking server. I could care less if you speak spanish, but when you're on the NA server and the vast majority of players speak English, maybe it would help if you...I dunno....spoke English.

Ripp3rRaw

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragnDave View Post
We really need a spanish speaking server. I could care less if you speak spanish, but when you're on the NA server and the vast majority of players speak English, maybe it would help if you...I dunno....spoke English.
I'm personally bi-lingual and I totally agree with the sentiment. They do actually have a Server for SA where Spanish and Portuguese are the main languages. I don't play there because I'm conversant in Spanish and ignorant of Portuguese. If players can't speak English they really shouldn't play on the NA server, even if they habla un poco. It's not fair to the team.

Túnica negra

01-23-2013

@OP: https://support.leagueoflegends.com/home levantá un ticket. Ví algunos posts de gente con el mismo error.

I usually only answer in the language the OP writes, but since I've seen several people with this error and somebody already translated the whole idea of the post...

Eng: Raise a ticket. I've seen a couple posts about this very error.