Stop Picking "OP" Champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hawk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

For the love of god, if you do not know how to play a champion don't pick it.....

I am sick and tired of people that go "Shen is open (Lock in)/ Amumu is open (Lock in)/ Blitzcrank is open (Lock in)" even though they have no clue how to play them

Lost my last game because some misinformed player thinks just because Malphite is open its a free win even though he has never played him in ranked. We lost badly when his lane snowballed hard

Most of these champions do not even have good win rates.... please just stick to champions you are good at

Quartzmonkey

01-22-2013

Oh snap.

GALIO IS OPEN.

Dimwitt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

But lulu is freelo

locks in, takes smite

I play lulu as a jungler, phreak said so.

Voidgolem

01-22-2013

I'll pick Hecarim and win 1v4s if I want to, thank you very much.

Maximum Riven

01-22-2013

My favorite is when they go "I didn't ban shen so I can grab him. Top trade me [insert obscure champ here]" without consulting the team to find out whether or not anyone can actually play shen OR has the champ he wants to trade for.

Irelia Carries U

01-22-2013

i always leave shen open when i am banning lol, its so fun to up against him with darius, usually the shen is clueless on what to do, i also bring teleport along so i can follow him whenever he ults

Exsanguinated

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cant Play Riven View Post
My favorite is when they go "I didn't ban shen so I can grab him. Top trade me [insert obscure champ here]" without consulting the team to find out whether or not anyone can actually play shen OR has the champ he wants to trade for.
Most definitely... so amusing when they get stuck with it and don't know what to do... and or rage because they didn'tget their desired champ.

RavageRose

01-22-2013

lol sounds liek people at 1100 elo... "OMG Shen an Malph weren't banned or picked grab them both!"
me "i can play shen pass him here ill go top" "F u i'm top ill play shen" Goes 0/7/1 in 10 mins an R's people when he has 20% or less HP an calls us noobs for dying when he R'd an says its bugged an wont teleport him lol.

Maximum Riven

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShabbaH View Post
Most definitely... so amusing when they get stuck with it and don't know what to do... and or rage because they didn'tget their desired champ.
It is actually entertaining to watch.

Death0998

01-22-2013

No dude I got this! Its a counter I saw it on lolcounter! But have you played it before? Lol I dont need to man its a counter. Goes 0/5. ****ing jungler never gank!