1200 ELO Top LF Competitive team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koopah Da Kid

01-22-2013

Wanting a competitive team that needs a solo top. I outperform the 1200 range at solo top but dat solo Q is OP. So I take what I can get. I study the game hard and am always theory crafting. I want a team focused on team comps and what we're trying to accomplish in each game as the picks start rolling in. I currently work 12 P.M. - 8 P.M. central time (This will be changing to 5 A.M.- 5 P.M. come March) I have and prefer vent but can use other talk services as long as it's not skype. 21 yrs old, mature, friendly, just wanting some competition and team-work from LoL. IGN is deanmachine444

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Benden

01-22-2013

Hey man, we have a few squads recruiting for your elo. Also, we offer coaching if you are looking to improve I represent Fever, one of the friendliest, most active, gaming clans around. I think you would be a wonderful fit for us, so please come check us out.

A quick bit about us:

1) We have over 500 people that play league, and over 1100 people in our clan. We have been around for almost 7 years now. 2) We have a top 100 ts server based on activity, so there is always someone to talk to and game with. 3) Whether you are looking to just stop solo que and have fun, or want to be competitive then we offer both. We support competitive squads in all our games that you can try out for if this appeals to you. 4) We require that you are over 16, have a Mic, and be able to use teamspeak. Please realize that we do not allow trolls or unfriendly individuals into our ranks.

If this interests you please visit www.feverclan.com, click on forums, and then "New to Fever" ... Once in there you will see an application section. Please read the rules and then makethread using our application template. In the recruited by section just put my name "Benden" in.

I look forward to hearing from you!