is Vi overpowered ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

footfoe

01-22-2013

Finally people have stopped complaining about her being underpowered. She's good people.

Over powered? maybe not, she hits a HUGE strike mid game, but really falls off into the late game. Poor early game, Unreal mid game, fair late game,

GiottoXIII

01-22-2013

Vi's kit is a great gap closer initiatior kit but thats about she literally has no CC outside of getting iceborn or frozen mallet and the mind numbing charge/ and the slow that comes with using Q makes her an easy champion to dodge if ur gonna complain about denting blows just dont.... cause u can easily get away before she procs her 3rd hit EASILY >.> imo she desperately needs either a base stat buff or a rework in terms of mana usage/ CD

Irish Red Cap

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiottoXIII View Post
Vi's kit is a great gap closer initiatior kit but thats about she literally has no CC outside of getting iceborn or frozen mallet and the mind numbing charge/ and the slow that comes with using Q makes her an easy champion to dodge if ur gonna complain about denting blows just dont.... cause u can easily get away before she procs her 3rd hit EASILY >.> imo she desperately needs either a base stat buff or a rework in terms of mana usage/ CD
I gotta say, you can't easily get away from denting blows just as how her kit is set up. She is designed to jump in and destroy 1 champ like an assassin but people complain because she is a fighter.

The best combo I've found with Vi is R-uncharged Q after landing-E, it's a immediate denting blow proc on whoever you hit + a ton of damage. The problem is after that combo many people will flash out and like you said you're either forced to buy FM or Iceborn or burn flash to chase after them leaving you no way to escape after going balls deep.

Dues Pater

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

shes op her ad ratio is to high for a cheap kite like that. Her ult needs range nerf

GiottoXIII

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHatCracker View Post
I gotta say, you can't easily get away from denting blows just as how her kit is set up. She is designed to jump in and destroy 1 champ like an assassin but people complain because she is a fighter.

The best combo I've found with Vi is R-uncharged Q after landing-E, it's a immediate denting blow proc on whoever you hit + a ton of damage. The problem is after that combo many people will flash out and like you said you're either forced to buy FM or Iceborn or burn flash to chase after them leaving you no way to escape after going balls deep.
imo she doesn't have enough burst to jump in to a fight and burst someone down compared to someone like persay talon... and then just run away when vi commits to a fight she commits and her kit doesn allow her any particular build outside of that of a bruiser/fighter after using her for a solid week i noticed i just dont come into fights fast enough or get out of them quick enough to be considered an "assassin" my role ends up generally being an offtank or a tanky dps type and i find myself wondering why in gods name did riot not apply any real buffs to vi with the last balance patch >.>

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dues Pater View Post
shes op her ad ratio is to high for a cheap kite like that. Her ult needs range nerf
kite?

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-22-2013

Quote:
imo she doesn't have enough burst to jump in to a fight and burst someone down compared to someone like persay talon... and then just run away when vi commits to a fight she commits and her kit doesn allow her any particular build outside of that of a bruiser/fighter after using her for a solid week i noticed i just dont come into fights fast enough or get out of them quick enough to be considered an "assassin" my role ends up generally being an offtank or a tanky dps type and i find myself wondering why in gods name did riot not apply any real buffs to vi with the last balance patch >.>
because vi isnt an assassin, shes a fighter and a good one too. She has balanced damage and crowd control and defense. She goes in and makes life hard for the enemy team then gets out before its too late. She doesnt need to concern herself with an impressive kdr, she will do well as long as its not bad

GiottoXIII

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
because vi isnt an assassin, shes a fighter and a good one too. She has balanced damage and crowd control and defense. She goes in and makes life hard for the enemy team then gets out before its too late. She doesnt need to concern herself with an impressive kdr, she will do well as long as its not bad
yeah i realize she's not an assassin.. and cerealbox is off his normal trolliness today ... seriously did u drink a cup of sober juice tonite?

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-22-2013

Quote:
yeah i realize she's not an assassin.. and cerealbox is off his normal trolliness today ... seriously did u drink a cup of sober juice tonite?
???

you just dont read enough of my posts lol

SleepyDeath

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPrecision View Post
I thought VI was op. Then i played her. Now i think she is Borderline UP.
im not trying to be a dick here, but you just start playing a champion and and youre not pro at him, so he is 'borderline up'? maybe give him a little time first.