Difficulty chosing a new character

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Garbanzo

01-22-2013

I'm having one heck of a time trying to find a good character to invest in. My mains are definitely Zyra and Heimerdinger, and just recently I've been practicing Syndra and Viktor. Are there any more 'battlefield' controlling characters anyone would recommend? That's what I seem to be good at, and I'd like to make my last bit of RP count

Kahleesie

01-22-2013

Orianna is excellent at zoning enemy champions.

FrazzledMelon

01-22-2013

Janna if you want to add a support

Garbanzo

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrazzledMelon View Post
Janna if you want to add a support
Oh my... oh my... me at support is an abomination to the game. The only character I manage with is Zilean, and well, he's not that difficult :P

Garbanzo

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahleesie View Post
Orianna is excellent at zoning enemy champions.
She is very tempting actually, definitely will be considered!

KarmicKatri

01-22-2013

Ziggs all day, I just spent my IP on him recently and never regreted it. So much zoning power!

Trollsgunnatroll

01-22-2013

Anivia is one of the best, she can litteraly make zones where the enemy says "Dont go here, or your dead" She controls the map with her wall and ult, making her a great for what seems to be your playstyle, thought, she is tough to learn and get the hang of, but Ill leave that part to you

whiteandnerdy42

Recruiter

01-22-2013

You could try out Ashe, she often can control the battlefield with her ult.... Also, she's free this week, so you can try her before deciding.

FrostedFlakesXD

01-22-2013

AP Yi !

CTElephant

01-22-2013

Syndra is very fun in my opinion, but I think you might like viegar, anivia is also a very strong pick for zone controlling. If you want a twist, then maybe give nautilus a try, not as zone controlling, but people run like the dickens from his ult, and his e can also be a good deterant, and that shield makes him very formidable. Just some thoughts.