Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

IP not updating

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AdogNamedBittch

01-22-2013

Game says I have some 700 IP and it wont let me buy Master Yi who costs 450 I think, whats up with that?

JoJoBeatsAll

01-22-2013

I'm having the same problem.

God Bunga

01-22-2013

same here

notes

~earning more ip does rase the total ip i have
~when in purchase section of an item it shows an old ip value
~when buying a new object, in my case a rune, ip is taken from old value and you are still left with the old value minus the purchase you made/make
~logging in and out does nothing

HotDonger420

01-22-2013

I though i was the only one....C'mon riot fix this! I want my Katarina!

Resets R Us

01-22-2013

There is a fix if you want to buy a champion, don't click the unlock on the champion buy screen. Instead click on the champion to check the stats lore and **** on that screen you will see an unlock option at the bottom right corner it works.

üsuckloser

01-22-2013

same problem please complain to riot so they fix this

TetasdeAbuela

01-22-2013

I'm having the same problem too

üsuckloser

01-22-2013

Quote:
SurfinRider:
There is a fix if you want to buy a champion, don't click the unlock on the champion buy screen. Instead click on the champion to check the stats lore and **** on that screen you will see an unlock option at the bottom right corner it works.

I tried that also it still doesnt work, a message comes out and says "action cannot be completed at this time"

Johnnie5DubV

01-22-2013

I have the same problem and its been happening since last night... I can spend my rp fine just not ip...

halfshaman

01-22-2013

im having the same problem, got 6300 ip last night went to buy a champ and it said i have like 5900, tried waiting and it still wont work, this is so annoying