Would you buy it/do you like it?

Yes, it sounds decent. 21 87.50%
No, I'd prefer something else. 3 12.50%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Legendary Trundle Skin (Phase Changing)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VeckrO

01-20-2013

Trundle was launched December 1st, 2010 with 2 skins (Lil' Slugger, Junkyard) and has not received a skin since.

According to Trundle's lore, he saved his own kind by bearing an affliction that rots his flesh, but due to his abnormally potent regeneration he is able to withstand.

So, I thought it'd be quite an amazing feature to Trundle (or a skin of his) if his looks changed in some way, possibly like Pulsefire Ezreal.

I was more so assuming this skin would just generally look cool and kind of not have a base/reference aside from Trundle himself.

But If I were to give this a basis; Going along with Trundle's lore: having done such a feat for his kind, maybe something like Chief or Tribe Leader Trundle that has his appearance progressively becoming more like the Chief/Leader.

Out of all the Champions, Trundle literally needs some new skin. Why not make it Legendary?

Vote or Comment please

VeckrO

01-21-2013

bump for justice

Whispy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

Downvote for logic!

Riot wants to make money giving skins to severely underplayed champions is pointless. He hasn't even been acknowledged to get buffs or reworks. Think before you make useless thread. Thanks!

Boot

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerņ View Post
Downvote for logic!

Riot wants to make money giving skins to severely underplayed champions is pointless. He hasn't even been acknowledged to get buffs or reworks. Think before you make useless thread. Thanks!
He is severely underplayed, I agree, but giving him some spotlights in something will boost his popularity and make it to where it was on release day.

FatDrunkenDwarf

01-21-2013

Quote:
Downvote for logic!

Rework like Katarina, because you know, before the rework she was sooooooo popular like she is now.

Greenlee19

01-21-2013

idk what i would like to see on him but id def like to see a new skin on trundle maybe even a cured trundle skin? anything other than the ones he has haha

Pizzatime89

01-21-2013

i dont know about a legendary, but a regular skin would be sweet.

VeckrO

01-22-2013

It doesn't have to be Legendary, definitely, but Trundle deserves it :P

Cured Trundle seems interesting, maybe even "Full Metal" Trundle

summoner ranger

01-22-2013

Quote:
Downvote for logic!

well he is geting remodel

SargeantPocoyo

01-22-2013

Don't think legendary. He does need another skin though. Any at this point just to bring him back into light.