Eve skin will never be used now..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JadeVanity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2013

Just bought an eve skin before they announced her nerf. I played her post nerf and she is TRASH, absolutely horrible!! in fact, at like level 11 she almost got soloed by a super minion.

There aren't any eve nerf rants on the first page, have people just given up and accepted she is back to pre remake status? I'm outraged my favorite champ is yet again ruined. And with the jungle changes there is NOWHERE she can viably go now. The jungle eats her alive and with the raised cooldown on her q, her offense isn't her best defense anymore. And she's melee ranged, so she is a completely sub par mid, especially with the mana increase

Not to mention she now has no teamfight presence. Her high cooldown, initiation ultimate is USELESS. She goes in, does a maximum of 300 damage, then dies. I would rather send Sona to initiate a team fight with her ultimate, it would do more damage AND has a stun

She has no CC, no effective chases, barely an effective escape, and does less damage than an orianna before items. The only thing eve is capable of now is stealing kills with her stealth +E + Q. But she cant even do that, if the targets have more than 300 health to withstand her E and Q they can kill her in 3 hits. Thankyou riot for effing up again, maybe ill try jungle soraka and sona mid now.

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2013

...What?

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeVanity View Post
at like level 11 she almost got soloed by a super minion.
ಠ_ಠ at level 11 they had superminions???

Quote:
And with the jungle changes there is NOWHERE she can viably go now. The jungle eats her alive and with the raised cooldown on her q, her offense isn't her best defense anymore.
ಠ_ಠ she was a meh jungler after the rework though

Quote:
And she's melee ranged, so she is a completely sub par mid, especially with the mana increase
melee just like all the other countermids?

Quote:
Not to mention she now has no teamfight presence. Her high cooldown, initiation ultimate is USELESS. She goes in, does a maximum of 300 damage, then dies. I would rather send Sona to initiate a team fight with her ultimate, it would do more damage AND has a stun
ironically, if you initiated as sona, someone who actually knows how to teamfight as eve will burst her down

Quote:
She has no CC, no effective chases, barely an effective escape, and does less damage than an orianna before items. The only thing eve is capable of now is stealing kills with her stealth +E + Q. But she cant even do that, if the targets have more than 300 health to withstand her E and Q they can kill her in 3 hits. Thankyou riot for effing up again, maybe ill try jungle soraka and sona mid now.
no CC? No chase? hue?

Purple Mischief

01-20-2013

xD

Adrian Umbra

01-20-2013

Still a strong mid. And the skins for Eve are **** anyway. Still completely viable if you know how to play her, which it looks like you don't really. Her W is chase, her R is CC, she was a bad jungler in the first place, her passive helps with mana management...

There are so many ways you're wrong. And Master Valecien, quit adding posts saying nothing constructive.

Yfrappefort

01-20-2013

Strangely enough, she is still being used in tournaments and high ELO, and I've seen her dominate still. You can't just pick her and expect to win as easily as before.

Mysterage

01-20-2013

Quote:
Just bought an eve skin before they announced her nerf. I played her post nerf and she is TRASH, absolutely horrible!! in fact, at like level 11 she almost got soloed by a super minion.

There aren't any eve nerf rants on the first page, have people just given up and accepted she is back to pre remake status? I'm outraged my favorite champ is yet again ruined. And with the jungle changes there is NOWHERE she can viably go now. The jungle eats her alive and with the raised cooldown on her q, her offense isn't her best defense anymore. And she's melee ranged, so she is a completely sub par mid, especially with the mana increase

Welcome to LoL, where Riot (read Morello and his troll team of champ balance noobs) will be certain to nerf the **** out of anything fun and/or your favorite champion!

a Fatality

01-20-2013

Quote:

Eve, 1 of only 2 champions to log a pentakill during the online qualifier tournament. Heaven forbid that you should learn how to actually play one of the strongest champions in the game before ranting on the forums. DFG + Ult + Q + E = dead anything.

RadiantPyrophore

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyFatalFlaw View Post
Eve, 1 of only 2 champions to log a pentakill during the online qualifier tournament. Heaven forbid that you should learn how to actually play one of the strongest champions in the game before ranting on the forums. DFG + Ult + Q + E = dead anything.
Yes my single person burst is decent so I get pentakills..... wait what.

No, actually, the fact that eve was one of the few remotely viable champions at that time with a kill reset skill is, I would say, probably what got her that penta as opposed to her single target burst :| You flipping imbecile.

Halegorn

01-20-2013

She isn't trash, but they need to fix her back. Her Q and E were fine, W was fine, ult had a couple problems. Range decrease is ok, no problem with that. My problem with her is that if she finds a low health enemy while also at low health, her ultimate should be able to be used as a finisher. There needs to be a minimum damage on it and now that it it scales off of current health, give her back the old ap ratio on the ultimate. Other than that I don't think they need to change her back.