Which Idea do you think is Better

1 0 0%
2 2 100.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Masteries need to be tweaked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

espinozaalex

01-30-2013

I have two Ideas on how the mastery system could be tweaked please vote on which one you think would be best or reply with one of your own, or a modification to one of mine, or just what you think of my ideas.

1.)I can choose from my champions and be able to make mastery pages based on how I would like them to be played and can be able to see what they can do after I assign the masteries just like option 2 but I can be able to have three to four masteries for one champion instead of 20 for all of them. Also I can be able to see what they do when I pick them.
Example: I am in a match and have just picked amumu. after I pick him I can choose one of his masteries that I have made for him. I choose the jungler one, and as I hover over it, it tells me that with these masteries amumu will have 20 attack damage to monsters or something like that and that he has a total of 200AP. Or something along those lines. I know this is not accurate but I think you get the point.

2.)Have a option to select any champion and be able to show his traits without assigning his masteries, then be able to see how much you are changing that champion and how while your assigning the masteries and after.
Example: I choose Nidalee and would like her to have high AP so I assign masteries according to High AP then it shows how much AP she has after assigning the masteries. This will also show the other traits like mana and health and other stuff but those will not show if you have not made assigned them to your champion
Example: I make nidalee have alot of hp. so it will show something like HP: +20 under my Defense. But it won't show HP Regen: 0. It will only show what you have assigned.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

espinozaalex

01-30-2013

I thought the Poll would be under the text. Sorry