YES/NO

Yeah 16 55.17%
No 6 20.69%
Maybe 7 24.14%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Would you be interested in a RateMyProfessors type service, but for streamers?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fish Taco

01-22-2013

Thought of another idea - you will be able to list champions that a streamer plays a lot or is very skilled at, this way users can use search filters to find streamers playing the champs they want to see played.

DaGooj

01-22-2013

looks interesting

Diddle Me Then

01-22-2013

Ratemyprofessor, chuckles... Don't you just love when they have that tamale and that 4.0-5.0 easiness rating - and they're the biggest nightmare of all time?

Samurai Jack 3

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HugoBangBang View Post
Ratemyprofessor, chuckles... Don't you just love when they have that tamale and that 4.0-5.0 easiness rating - and they're the biggest nightmare of all time?
always makes me sad

Extoll

01-22-2013

i would like to see something like this. I am new LoL player and i also stream. I been around since Dec (2012) and have found it hard to get my name out unless it post 100 times a day on the boards. Really i am not that type of to post all over the place....so something like this could help me out some with out being "that guy that post every min".

Fish Taco

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HugoBangBang View Post
Personally, most of the reviews I've read on my professors have been relatively accurate

ArgentumVir

01-22-2013

I'be interested, when I want to get better I'll often watch streamers however it's hard to find streamers that explain everthing

Argythe

01-22-2013

It would be nice to know which streamers actually offer real commentary and the ones where people just sit there or rage.

Fish Taco

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argythe View Post
It would be nice to know which streamers actually offer real commentary and the ones where people just sit there or rage.
You could review a streamer's rage/flame tendency out of 5 stars huehue