[Gold] Highly motivated player looking for a mentor!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

No worries mate

01-23-2013

I find that sometimes friends can be the best mentors, specifically close friends that are at your skill level that you spend a lot of time with. You help each other and build off each others' progress. I've seen this happen personally with other games, so it's just something to think about.

Cloud Orb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

We used to do that, we were 3 close friends playing at the same skill level, unfortunatly one of us stopped aiming for higher and the other is feels the same way I do, it seems we're not improving at all lately, still, thanks for the answer.

Cloud Orb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

Bump

Optimus Thor

01-24-2013

If you can't afford lessons, just watch streams and pay attention to details. Take note of match ups that work out in your favor and study things like positioning. Another thing you could try is joining a clan and working and talking with fellow clan members on your strengths and weaknesses.

Good luck

we rob banks

02-26-2013

hi Jessie Bourque, any chance of us getting your summoner name or skype?

iRequiem

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylermullins View Post
hi Jessie Bourque, any chance of us getting your summoner name or skype?
you see his/her post? look off to the left. you see that forum name. that has now magically turned into their IGN.

If you really want to improve let LoLreplay and watch your games. you'll get better faster if you can identify your own mistakes

Aliasear

02-26-2013

Hi Jessie,

With the new system, In under a month I was able to climb from Silver I to Gold I.
If you are within that range, I'm willing to mentor you as far as my knowledge goes.

I've played since Season 1, and I've actively practiced AD, AP, Hybrid, and On-hit builds
on almost every single champion in ranked play, so naturally, my theory crafting is very exceptional.
I know what works and what doesn't right off the bat.

My ign is "Aliasear," if you think that II can help, I'll be more than willing to help.

Lethadind

02-26-2013

Elo Heaven Community

That link is to a community of individuals (of whom I happen to be a member as well as a "recruiter" with a shiny name tag, haha) who range from Bronze V to Plat (We may even have a few Diamond members, not sure) and who do activities constantly together. It's all free, they have Raidcall, you can sign up for a mentor to help you, etc.

I doubt you'll find a permanent duo partner there, but you will find a lot of help in general.

missou

02-26-2013

Watch streams.