Do you also feel Supporting as fun to play anymore?

Yes 61 56.48%
No 47 43.52%
Voters: 108. You may not vote on this poll

Nobody Likes To Play Support Roles Anymore

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

omegam0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

I actually had a game last night where I was planning on going support fid, ended up as nami as when I saw what the other team had I didnt want to be THAT squishy against them in lane. My adc, while he wasnt very good, he also wasnt terrible and made a point to thank me everytime I saved him. When we won the game the enemy was so mad at how much I was able to land my Q. thing is, an Adc like that, they are rare, the rest of the team though, they would complain if I was on bot in a teamfight and my ward expires on baron. That sort of stuff bothers me, dont tell the support to ward an area when they are in the process of saving you. If anything I wish people would realize how much a support does, and helping ward would be a nice thank you to the support. "hey you just saved my bacon, ima go buy some wards to make it easier on you and help our team"

zerosavant

01-23-2013

Poll wording is deceptive and is therefore irrelevant. Try again.

Zazamat

07-01-2013

i for one still hate it, its tedious, ungrateful and bottom line **** NO FUN ALLOWED. Besides im always stuck with some ****ty adc that dosent even know what to pick first now

gg

NaginataX

07-02-2013

I don't think the items are the problem, it's the mentality of the team which is why most people (self included) don't like support. Below are some examples:

If you don't buy wards you get yelled at
If you don't buy a sightstone even though you're warding constantly you get yelled at
If you don't buy an aegis you get yelled at
If you don't buy a shurelya you get yelled at
If you don't buy a mikael's you get yelled at
If your adc turret dives and kills himself you get yelled at
If your adc overextends and gets killed by the jungler even though you have wards out you get yelled at
If you don't have quadruple the assists than your deaths you get yelled at (for "feeding")
If your Hymn of Valor, Starcall, etc hits and kills a minion, you get yelled at
If your team can't do damage and gets aced you get yelled at ("for not helping")

For all the above reasons I'm not surprised that people don't like support. ADC most often treats them like their personal slave and if they die omg it must be the support's fault! Screw support play something that can win the game no matter how bad the team is.

Keitterman

07-02-2013

I play support almost exclusively on ranked, I love that role.

Yeah, you get baddies that are like "OMG why didn't you do __________"
and I always response "ok team, lets get our heads in the game, we can do this, if we work together!"
and then I repeat some garbage like that every time they rage.

NaginataX

07-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitterman View Post
and I always response "ok team, get your heads out of your @$$e$, we can do this, if you stop complaining!"
Fixed

alfavhunter

07-02-2013

I like to play sup at times

Anakluthen

07-02-2013

Why did you bump a thread from 5 months ago.

Jarirk

07-02-2013

I personally play support more than any role when i do play 5's. But i also loath the last hitting mechanic in this game, so i mainly play support as a way around this. I do very much love playing supp though.

alfavhunter

07-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anakluthen View Post
Why did you bump a thread from 5 months ago.
I did not personally necro this but the thread is still relavent