why duo ranking is OP and broken

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

01-22-2013

This guy and his statistics...

PsychoStoner

01-22-2013

pogo you never actually give ideas on how to fix anything you just argue to argue

PogoPogoPogoPogo

01-22-2013

I can't suggest a fix to something that's not actually a problem.

But if you want some suggestions...

If duo-queuing gives you a rock-solid, 100% clear advantage, then how come you're not duo-queuing with someone? And if you are, how come it's not working?

And if Olaf is the strongest champion in the game and has absolutely no counters, then how come you only have a 52.5% win rate with him in ranked?

VinceLegend

01-22-2013

reminds me of normal. lota people take their friend whos on a smurf lower than level 10 with a friend who is level 30 just to win. apparently it balances out to level 20 :/

PsychoStoner

01-22-2013

I am doing this just not as much since my partner isnt on. It works everytme we do it. I never get countered and easly win my lane.

it is a problem.

if top pick and bottom are not duoing and dont have the proper characters to counter its a huge disadvantage for a team who can 100 percent.

I always win my lane. ELO has nothing to do with individual skill. people troll and suck all the time.

BigWenus

01-22-2013

cool story?

Clemroc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

I understand your point, however you forgot to take into account that at low elo (the average between 1400 and 1000 will make it at 1200 +/- 25), countering champions is rarely seen, if at all. For example, when I duo queu'd with a friend who was lower elo than me, I would take Pantheon top as first pick. It is risky, since the enemy could try to counter me (keep in mind that this was in season 2, before the new black cleaver and before Pantheon became over-used). However, I was confident of my ability and rarely lost lane.