Immdediate ban for life

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jojo6656

01-22-2013

Player name "ChristJesus" had some very colorful things to say about America. Was on a team with this total piece of ****. Not only was he bashing the whole team but towards the end of the game he started making comments like..."Americans suck and I'm glad 9-11 happened". All players plz remember this name..."ChristJesus". If you are unfortunate to be on a team with him, I apologize. Please do not play with him. Stay in the shop and surrender at 20. To LoL....if there is not an immediate "ban for life" on this idiot, i will report LoL to the Better Bussiness Bureough. This is considdered a HATE CRIME and I WILL NOT TOLLERATE IT!!!. LOL....plz contact me at jojo6656@comcast.net if you wish to discuss this. If I don't hear from you with-in the next 3 business days, I will start my claim with the BBB. I'm sick of trolls who make an awsome game to play, a bad game to play. DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS LOL...PLZ!!!

PenguinKillBear

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo6656 View Post
Player name "ChristJesus" had some very colorful things to say about America. Was on a team with this total piece of ****. Not only was he bashing the whole team but towards the end of the game he started making comments like..."Americans suck and I'm glad 9-11 happened". All players plz remember this name..."ChristJesus". If you are unfortunate to be on a team with him, I apologize. Please do not play with him. Stay in the shop and surrender at 20. To LoL....if there is not an immediate "ban for life" on this idiot, i will report LoL to the Better Bussiness Bureough. This is considdered a HATE CRIME and I WILL NOT TOLLERATE IT!!!. LOL....plz contact me at jojo6656@comcast.net if you wish to discuss this. If I don't hear from you with-in the next 3 business days, I will start my claim with the BBB. I'm sick of trolls who make an awsome game to play, a bad game to play. DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS LOL...PLZ!!!
First of all it is against the rules for calling out summoners by name in the forums so you should take out the players name

Secondly, if he is toxic send a support ticket using the link in the upper right hand corner with your screenshots of the event.

Leo2k5

01-22-2013

I hope you submitted a report at the end of the game. Calling people out by name on the forums is not the way to get them punished, and can actually get you in trouble.

Orazzz

01-22-2013

Quote:
1. Bureau *
2. This is not a mature means to an end.
3. Submit a ticket, hopefully you took screenshots.
4. If you or anyone else reported him, and he keeps these kind of actions up, he'll have a visit with us in tribunal, and he won't be around long.

MMHSTerror

01-22-2013

You can report them for offensive language. Also, BBB is a load of bull, you can be a terrorist organization and buy your way to A+

dignitas Rampant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMHSTerror View Post
You can report them for offensive language. Also, BBB is a load of bull, you can be a terrorist organization and buy your way to A+
I love how Valve had an F rating for a while, while EA, who had a Department of Commerce false advertisement case against them, had an A. The BBB has lost quite a bit of legitimacy in our post-modern era.

Lord Ferret

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

I did a test on this Buying rating a long time ago when the BBB **** started.

There where a couple of tests i did. I found a random company that wasnt with the BBB (didnt pay) had a F rating with 0 or 1 report that was resolved. And saw another company who was with the BBB had Tons of bad reports against him had an A Rating.

Thus it goes to show that the BBB does still do the pay for rating.

Here is an Example

http://www.bbb.org/centralohio/busin...lumbus-oh-1581

This game company thingy has tons of reports filed VS them and have a A+ and is credited.

http://www.bbb.org/centralohio/busin...rk-oh-70005289

This company is not Credited and has 1 (one) Complaint. Has a D rating.

So tell me now how the BBB is honest and doesnt have a pay for rating scam any more and is good.

Even the BBB say they are a scam
http://www.bbb.org/blog/top-scams-of-2011.html

Vainisto

01-22-2013

Quote:
Player name "ChristJesus" had some very colorful things to say about America.
Likewise, I have some things to say about you; I personally will be reporting you for using his summoner name in your attempt at public shaming. It's strictly against the rules.

Quote:
"ChristJesus". If you are unfortunate to be on a team with him, I apologize. Please do not play with him. Stay in the shop and surrender at 20.
I, like any respectable summoner, will not waste my time and my team's time on the basis of forum gossip.

Quote:
To LoL....if there is not an immediate "ban for life" on this idiot
Slow down there, Chief. This is run of the mill harassment; there's no reason to bypass the regular warnings and tribunal channels.

Quote:
i will report LoL to the Better Bussiness Bureough. (SIC)
Who are they, again? What is it that you think they're going to do about this?

Quote:
This is considdered a HATE CRIME and I WILL NOT TOLLERATE IT!!!.
Rudely expressing opinions that offend you is not a hate crime.

Quote:
plz contact me at jojo6656@comcast.net if you wish to discuss this.
Your pretension is unbelievable. Riot has no reason to seek you out and "discuss" this with you. You're upset about a nonissue and have no leverage over the situation other than a tribunal report.

Yiyo chan

01-23-2013

Not sure if OP is troll or not.

A Big Damn Hero

01-23-2013

I think you should get banned for life actually... BRING OUT ZAT BAN HAMMER FO ZES 13EETCH!! >