Pantheon's ult need re-work

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

d3ffjim

01-20-2013

Pantheon's ult became more of a teleport, hightly unable to land on opponent and too easily be dodged

Acanthus

01-20-2013

Coordination/teamwork or a bit of planning can make it really useful, so I don't know what you're talking about. The amount of times I've gone Jarvan or Amumu jungle and used my cc to trap them inside a 3-4 man gank is hilarious.

d3ffjim

01-20-2013

that is true, but that is when all are already in fight and i jump in afterward. I still think they should cut down the cast time or landing time a bit.

Justin Nguyen

01-20-2013

lol you can't walk out of it unless you're near the edge. If you're in the middle they won't escape.

PH Marciano

01-22-2013

No the ult is fine the way it is.

Vuther

01-22-2013

Probably what was intended, yeah. If he hit 400/700/1000 AoE magic damage regularly, he'd be broken as hell.

jcurant

01-22-2013

I was thinking that it needed to be reworked slightly as well, but with just some slight modification of its usage i found that it is immensely powerful still. Sure during lane ganks it can be difficult to use effectively, but in a team fight situation it is so easy to use it to split the team and force the ADC out of the fight by landing between them and the team.