Evelynn's nerfs changed the foundation of her character

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VanceStubbs

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kluirl View Post
The difference is that having an option is good. Cait's ult is about executing a fleeing target, but caits have the choice to use it when they know they wont get a kill in order to force the enemy out of lane. Choices.
Uh, hardly when it can easily be countered by having anybody else near the target...

Kluirl

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanceStubbs View Post
Uh, hardly when it can easily be countered by having anybody else near the target...
Doesn't mean it's not an option.

Quote:
You just want the ability to 100-0 someone almost instantly like she could before and Riot doesn't want you to be a unstoppable killing machine. Because it's fun for you and not fun for everyone else. Nor balanced.
No one has asked for this.

Hidden Sniper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

You would think they would at least give her the old ratios back on her ult at least with the change. Doesn't make sense to halve the ratio then change it making it do so much less.

JayAche

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by netkitten View Post
55% -> 47% winrate
http://www.lolking.net/champions/evelynn#statistics

well, i thought she would hit 44%, still obviously overnerfed
Oh boo hoo... Her win rate is now in the same area as 90% of the other champs now.

She still has that retarded speed buff which just might be the fastest speed buff in game, if people don't know how to use that... then Oh well.

JayAche

01-22-2013

Quote:
Doesn't mean it's not an option.

No one has asked for this.
Sounds like exactly what everyone in here is whining for.

ThisIsMinecraft

01-22-2013

So much of what you're saying just makes no sense. Her ulti has very predictable damage, she has a great speed buff for catching up to players, and she has a very easy time putting out insane dps.

Kluirl

01-22-2013

Because she has other good things about her, we should accept the now mediocrity of her ultimate spell, that really doesnt feel very ultimate, and the fact that her kit is fundamentally flawed?

I am NOT asking for a revert of all the nerfs. I'm not asking for her old ult back. I'm asking for Riot to realize that what they've done is alter a champion in a way that causes her style and play to confliuct with itself on every level. If they have to reduce things elsewhere to bring her back into line, i'm fine with it. I'm not asking for a LeBlanc style Q-R kill combo here people.

JayAche

01-22-2013

Quote:
Because she has other good things about her, we should accept the now mediocrity of her ultimate spell, that really doesnt feel very ultimate, and the fact that her kit is fundamentally flawed?

I am NOT asking for a revert of all the nerfs. I'm not asking for her old ult back. I'm asking for Riot to realize that what they've done is alter a champion in a way that causes her style and play to confliuct with itself on every level. If they have to reduce things elsewhere to bring her back into line, i'm fine with it. I'm not asking for a LeBlanc style Q-R kill combo here people.
Her ultimate is still more useful than a good deal of champions in League. Especially in terms of damage.

Sessamo

01-22-2013

There are plenty of burst-oriented champions that initiate. Think of Eve as an invisible Morgana with infinitely better sustained damage via Hate Spike.
Yes the ult change took away some of her options, but please don't pretend she's a tank.

Kluirl

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayAche View Post
Her ultimate is still more useful than a good deal of champions in League. Especially in terms of damage.
Sure! If you want to ignore the fact that the Ult is now completely working against the character.