9/10 ranked games have trolls

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PsychoStoner

01-22-2013

[QUOTE]you didn't talk about banlist again. Ignoring the problem makes it worse. obviously the thread you have shows that.

yeah the statistics are all from dota and why BANLIST was created to prevent these trolls from coming back. History repeats itself. trial and error testing was already done through the original dota.

PsychoStoner

01-22-2013

bump

Kawaii Katarina

01-22-2013

Not everyone knows about a non-stickied thread. Honestly, there is nothing wrong with the banning system though. What you are telling me is that: Because I play DotA 2, currently and have played DotA; that their current banlist is indefinitely better. DotA 2 has a better community than LoL, is it because of the banlist that it is a better community? What fact brings this to light exactly? I am just going to assume that because you are bringing up the banlist, you also believe DotA has a better community than LoL. I don't think it has anything to do with it, I think that the kinds of people that LoL targets is why there are 10x trolls over DotA/2, and DotA/2 is not targeting anyone looking to play something casual whilst LoL is. How about we completely change LoL so this problem does not exist? Or better yet, why not just got play DotA?

SeCKS Egai

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoStoner View Post
please make a system where you choose a roll to que.

why?

Every game I join, someone calls a roll, even though they are last or second to last pick. I show them summoners code. they choose heimerdinger with revive clairvoence.

my elo and time is wasted because of this. If games didnt usually last more then 30 minutes then this wouldent be an issue.

DOTA on warcraft 3 had BANLIST so you never que will people that trolled your game.

This is completely uncalled for and needs to be addressed asap.
That whole demanding tone with and underlying sense of entitlement...

Oh and that 9/10 is either complete exaggeration, or you're in really really low elo, take your pick.

Of course, I'm in constant fear of latency issues so I haven't touched rank since season 1 either.

PsychoStoner

01-22-2013

Quote:
Not everyone knows about a non-stickied thread. Honestly, there is nothing wrong with the banning system though. What you are telling me is that: Because I play DotA 2, currently and have played DotA; that their current banlist is indefinitely bette
I said the banlist was made BECAUSE OF THIS SAME REASON. has nothing to do with dota. dota was just brought up becuase it had the SAME EXACT PROBLEM. This is old news. dota already encountered it before. history repeats itself.