bad news about the ap yi nerfs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tolfor

Senior Member

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffman316 View Post
you said counterpicking isn't always valid because of non ranked/non draft games

and i said i don't care about balancing outside of those specific types of games

whats more to discuss?
The fact that the game isn't balanced around your personal desires and that whether you "care about balancing" in other game modes or not, they exist. I'm still waiting for you to tell me directly how anything in my original post was wrong. Think of it as an opportunity to enlighten one of the common folk. Tell me, Master Duffman, how can I stop those things from happening?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zerocaliber

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

01-22-2013

I just hated him cause he was annoying as hell.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

30 Helens

Senior Member

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffman316 View Post
you attack me repeatedly for fpicking a mid =_= ?

Clearly, your opponent was as well-versed in the art of counterpicking Yi as you claim everyone else should be. I guess that's why he picked Zyra, am I right?

What does that prove again?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Armageddon2099

Senior Member

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30 Helens View Post
Clearly, your opponent was as well-versed in the art of counterpicking Yi as you claim everyone else should be. I guess that's why he picked Zyra, am I right?

What does that prove again?
Don't you know? 1 game proves everything beyond a shadow of a doubt 100% no excuses.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaolla

Senior Member

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexerin View Post
i regularly carry bot games solo with no runes and no masteries on my smurfs. bots are piss-easy to beat
no you don't, because you don't get games where 4 other people are afk. like one in 5000 games maybe. i highly doubt that is "regular" for you


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baconstr1pz

Senior Member

01-22-2013

Funny how ap yi was in the exact same state he was in last year go find something else to cry about GD


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duffman316

Member

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tolfor View Post
The fact that the game isn't balanced around your personal desires and that whether you "care about balancing" in other game modes or not, they exist. I'm still waiting for you to tell me directly how anything in my original post was wrong. Think of it as an opportunity to enlighten one of the common folk. Tell me, Master Duffman, how can I stop those things from happening?
i haven't read the whole thing because reading the first few words made me skim through it

want to summarize it in a few lines?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DementedLord

Senior Member

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffman316 View Post
karthus hit me from across the map, must be broken
If requiem did the damage alpha strike did karthus would be broken.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tolfor

Senior Member

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffman316 View Post
i haven't read the whole thing because reading the first few words made me skim through it

want to summarize it in a few lines?
No, because your continued refusal to participate in actual conversation or debate has proven to me that you actually have nothing to contribute or defend your position with. Good luck, pal.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RavageRose

Senior Member

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffman316 View Post
for those that saw him as an op nuisance and are now celebrating the incoming yi nerfs i've got some bad news

you've never bothered to carry cc, build magic resist, hp or defense items in general
you've never bothered to look up his mechanics to avoid giving him guaranteed alpha strikes in lane
you've never bothered to counterpick and would rather scream for nerfs than do a little thinking to figure out which champs counter him in lane and game (there are quite a few)

your skills are still inferior and you will still get dunked

you sir are a moron an have no clue how Solo que is. GL doing that when he's last pick an you only have 1 hard CC an it is not your mid laner, or then you have two cc's an one if your supp who has to die to just try an stop his heal. or when you go for an assasins rush comp an Yi is locked in an you know its GG because if you build HP you will lose your only source of damage an chance to win.