This is why you never lose hope.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BSHMFWFM

01-22-2013

I was in a RANKED game today playing Wukong. We were losing bad behind in kills/gp/items/turrets. Rengar was feeding like 0/8 and Sona was trolling 0/12. I know they weren't having a bad game because they even admitted to it. Leblanc was so fed she was basically one shotting people. But then we won the game how did we do it? Communication. Make amazing plays and pull off some wicked comebacks.

The message here is that a team with amazing communication will overcome a fed team without communication.

whiteandnerdy42

01-22-2013

Well, absolutely. The point of this game is to work as a team and destroy the nexus; at the end it doesn't matter how many kills you have.

Krathios

01-22-2013

Totally agree with this. I have made some pretty amazing come backs. I had one last night in fact. We were down 25 kills, multiple dragons, baron, towers, and cs but we came still came back and won because no one got upset or angry. Everyone stayed focused and we started to pick them apart because they stopped working together. It's amazing how much you can accomplish in this game when you work as a team instead of being selfish. I don't care if someone comes to my lane and takes a kill as long as they are working with team. Most people hate it when a kill is taken from them.

whiteandnerdy42

01-22-2013

Totally agree with that point: if someone gets a kill on my lane, i congratulate and thank them rather than being annoyed; it really helps team chemistry and that can lead to wins.

TeknoWizard

01-22-2013

Man, I've won literal 3v5's. Our mid laner never loaded, and our jungler left after 10 minutes. However, I got farmed on Nasus to the point that I could literally 1v3 and win the fight, and our Corki was fed as heck with a Nunu on our team. We just split pushed the whole game, and eventually won after like 50-60 minutes.

Zeraphicus

01-23-2013

Yeah it's kind of interesting how when a team steamrolls another but gets cocky. They go out solo Rambo mode and get cleaned out.